FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

club 18 - 30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 50>
Author
Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 15:30
Partay!! haha. Whos coming then? im trying to finish everything off but im off work ill today :(  i did go in but they sent me home incase i got this virus going round xx
bme2day View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bme2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 16:46
all i can say is dont make to much of a fuss over the entertainment... all u need to show is that u made a idea and brouht some props.. also...

the brocher... it dosent hav to be read over and over again.. its simple questions.. like how many resorts are there etc...

just enjoy it dont be shy dont make urself look like a t**** and be urself.x
RachelP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 00:28
Hey my name is Rachel and Iv only just found out today that iv got an interview in Manchester on the 18th!

I had to email them cos i hadnt heard back, and got an email back saying they had sent me a letter, but it must of got lost!

so i only have like a week to prepare. im also coming all the way down from edinburgh! so got a lot to plan and not a lot of time!

Does anyone know who many applicant tere were in total this year?
kylie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 18:13
I am just a teeny weeny TAD excited for Saturday, interview time :D xx
Varek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 19:25
Hey, What Butlins is it that you have to go to?
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 12:44
Originally posted by bme2day bme2day wrote:

all i can say is dont make to much of a fuss over the entertainment... all u need to show is that u made a idea and brouht some props.. also...

the brocher... it dosent hav to be read over and over again.. its simple questions.. like how many resorts are there etc...

just enjoy it dont be shy dont make urself look like a t**** and be urself.x

is that you sky?? i think i recognise you from you little photo!??

if not ignore me lol

the butlins resort is skegness!!!

good luck with your interviews this weekend everyone

not long now to the academy just over 3 weeks. cant wait!!

x
Varek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 12:50
Bah! The posh one lol...Good luck everyone, Im not actually going for an interview but I work at Butlins lol.
bme2day View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bme2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 13:06
hey yeah it is me... good luck with ya stuff.. u know ur gna get it.... x ha
amyjane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyjane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 14:56
hey sweeties........(shaana & kisty)

just a quick message to u to say hope everythin goin ok, and to all u guys i no (and dont know!)

dont be scared/nervous/worried just go for it!! its a once in a lifetime experience sop make the mosty of it all!!!!

xxx

Edited by amyjane - 18 January 2008 at 14:56
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 16:12
Originally posted by bme2day bme2day wrote:

hey yeah it is me... good luck with ya stuff.. u know ur gna get it.... x ha

haha hey you!! :-)

thanks, i sure hope so x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 16:12
[QUOTE=amyjane]hey sweeties........(shaana & kisty)

just a quick message to u to say hope everythin goin ok, and to all u guys i no (and dont know!)

dont be scared/nervous/worried just go for it!! its a once in a lifetime experience sop make the mosty of it all!!!!

xxx[/QUOTE

p.s love ya amiz!! x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 15:32

so how did you all get on, the ones that were going on sunday, did ya find out yet??

x

reppinmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reppinmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 22:12
hiya!yeh im in to skegness!!!cant wait its gonna be mint!who else is goin???
Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 23:22
Ill be there..woop woop!! Almost prepared :S  xx
RachelP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 03:31
Reppinmad, who were u? cos i was at the same interview as you!
reppinmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reppinmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 11:59
hi im daniella pereira, dont know if i met you there?you going to skegness then?cant wait!have you had any info about it yet???
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 14:06

well done on getting through! bet your well excited! i know i was when i found out!

x

Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 10:01
only a few days to go now till the academy... excited much!!! xx
Talie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 17:44
HI

I know i am prob in the wrong forum so il appologise for that.

I have just received a letter today to say my 18-30 application is being processed and I will hear from them by sept if i have an interview.

Can anyone tell me how many people they interview and what the likelyhood of being choosen is. Do you receive a letter if you are unsuccessful?

Being a rep with 18-30 is my dream job i know the hrs are long and its not all fun and games. I am worried as i have no qualifications in travel or tourism. (will 18-30 prefer a qualification in this area?)
I am a nurse and feel that the if i can deal with people at the worst then dealing with holiday makers would be a bit easier.

Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 17:50
Hiya
they take about 500 people to an interview, from that they take about 200 to the academy stage then they employ about 80.

xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 50>
  Share Topic