FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THOMAS COOK ASSESSMENT DAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 67>
Author
geordie_tracey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 12:35
Yeah ok a will do. Think it would b worth while sendin it again? Could at least let is no a didnt get through tho :|
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 13:31
babe im sure u will have got through! i did n i just basicly wrote down the same as on my first choice 1! dont stress your self! did u want the overseas recruitement number to see if you got through or not??? x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 14:03
I please al give them a ring nd c wat the crak is
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 14:42
its 08706070309...... come on n let me no after! il keep my fingers crosses for ya hun! x
sophiejade2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiejade2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 16:40
hello!
I have an assessment on the 22nd November in Manchester! is anyone else going? i am not really sure to what to expect, I was wandering if anyone could help me please?!?!?! xxx
super_star View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 17:01
i got in 29th nov @ bham wooooo x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 17:31
Can ne 1 help. I got a email bak from thomas cook sayin The application form has a extension .docx , please make sure that the application form has an extension .doc. or as a word document compatible for word97-2003.
Wat does that mean nd how do i change it?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 17:40
wat type of microsoft word are u using because if its the new one they can open in e.c.t if u get me?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 17:54
I hvnt a clue!! :(
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 21:07

superstar thats great i told ya u would get in!!!!! yeayyyyyy we are going to bermingham!!!! whooooop whoooop! il let ya no what we have to do if i get my letter b4 ya!!!! whooo i told ya urs was betta than mine!!!! xx

sophiejade2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiejade2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 14:46
hello! please help me! i have an assessment day on the 22nd nov in manchester! does anyone have any tips or know what to expect or going the same day...I would love your help. Thankyou Sophie 
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 14:51
hi abbe i have mine on the 29th! all i can say is be yourself n dont b scared! just focus on ur presentation cz thts all we no what defenetly is going to happen! good luck! and let me no how u get on! xx
addzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 15:07
Hey I will be at the Birmingham one too, I am sooo nervous though lol! Just gotta wait for the letter to tell us what to prepare, good luck everyone!
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 15:35

theres quite a few of us going 2 birmingham im not tht nervous now! whoo

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 16:13
i have decided to do the holiday rep diploma im going to do it tonight. because i keep hearing all sorts of stuff that we gotta do and stuff from old posts on the career in travel forum u gotta know stuff about thompson to do with there resorts. and i could do with something constructive to do Smile. I have also been to travel agents today and spoke to them and got brochures and apparently the only dif between thompson and first choice are their uniforms lol they mostly get the same incentives and stuff. Check out http://www.careerintravel.co.uk/holidayrep.htm it is such a good website xx
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 16:59
Finally they recieved my application form nd got an assessment day 4 the 8th nov in newcastle, ne 1 else goin then or is every1 goin 2 birmingham? lol
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 17:01
idnt have mine untill 29th November lol how come you got urs so early?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 17:15
Dunno was the only time there at newcastle i think. The otha times were 15th - glasgow, 22nd - manchester or 29th - birmingham. So a picked the 8th lol. Luks like am goin b4 every1 else on here aswell :|
jodie00b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie00b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 22:46
Hey Sophie!

Also got mine on the 22nd in Manchester -sooo nervous! anyways I havent recieved my assesment pack thru the post yet, but 2 of my friends had interviews with t cook last year and they both got the job. One had never been 2 an interview before - which is reassuring!You have to do a presentation on a country/destination e.g ibiza, majorca, cuba - that sort of thing, like a destination they do holidays to is preferable I think. I think you have to use visual aids aswell so like a map, n some pictures or something. I think there is also some group work, which you have to get involved in - some kind of hypothetical situation. I also think there may be some verbal tests. Also there is a one on one interview at the end of the day for those that have passed the above - as i heard that they send the people home 'early' that dont stand a chance. Hope this helps! Have you had your assesment pack yet?

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 15:13
i have changed my assesment date to the 22nd november @ manchester that is my weekend off soo see u all at manchester.... anyone had a welocme pack throught yet?? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 67>
  Share Topic