FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THOMAS COOK ASSESSMENT DAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 67>
Author
xkelliex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xkelliex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:33
hi im going to manchester 22nd nov. i am soo nervous!!!!
Geordie-Will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie-Will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 13:18
Alrightt, my assesment day is on the 8th of november at the toon, anyone got any crack for the presentation?? ive got a idea but a little tip here an there would be canny if anyone can help, also anyone gannin' where i am to?
geordie_tracey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 14:46
Am goin then aswell! My presentation just waffles on bout fuk all lol
zoeanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoeanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 14:50
hi ya im going to the one on the 29th aswell, really dont know wat to expect !
yvonne1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yvonne1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 17:56
Hey guys, i got mine in newcastle on the 11th november!,
i didnt know about having to do a presentation.
my email just says -- During the course of the event you may be asked to participate in several activities including a test, a group interview, group exercises and a 2:1 interview. You should therefore be prepared to spend 4-5 hours with us.

so does that mean i wont need to do a presentation?
im really looking forward to it but scared at the same time!
shadesofgrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadesofgrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 01:14
how do you apply for the thomas cook thing?
Lisa345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 14:51
You can do it online.  Just go to Thomas Cook website and then jobs and fill in the application form.  Filled mine in yesterday.
geordie_tracey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 17:39
U sure its the 11th in newcastle cause mines the 8th in newcastle? Hmmz they didnt even say the 11th was an option 2 me, would b a betta day 4 is aswell lol. Am sure the wifey said they only do them on a sat aswell?
Becky_1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky_1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 18:44
Hi everyone
I'm new to this and have been reading peoples comments so just thought I would add! I'm going to fill out my application forms 2moro - do you think I will still be alright to do that? I wanna make sure its not too late to have a chance at getting on an assessment day!!
Good Luck everyone whos got interviews by the way!! Smile 

Becky B
missperfect999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missperfect999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 17:05
Hi all.How r u. I have assessent for thomas cook in birmingham on 29th nov 2. I also have 1 wit thomson/first choice on 14th in bristol and 1 on 20th in London for Olympic Holidays. Im so scared for em all lol. How is every1 gettin on wot there presentations?i scared xxx
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 20:34
hi miss perfect i am at olympic on the 20th lol x
Lisa345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 10:08
Just found out that I've got my assessment on 22nd in Manchester.  Couldn't really tell what the women on the phone was saying but she said she'd post me a pack of what I need to do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missperfect999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 13:26
Hi Laura. Im scared of the olymplic 1 lol. r there alot of people going xxx
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 17:20
not that i no of r u going on the 20th? x
Becky_1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky_1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 18:03
OMG guys!! looks like I will be joing you on one of the interview days - just had my congratulations text from Thomas Cook!! Gotta ring and book it 2moro!!!! aaaaaaaaaaagh!! Smile Ok now I got the nerves everyone else has!! lol. Good luck with your first choice tomoro laura, hope u get on ok! x
adz114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adz114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 19:04
Hey guys! Have got my assessment this Saturday the 8th November in Newcastle holiday inn! Anyone else going?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missperfect999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 19:58
Yeah im goin 2 olympic 1 on 20th so will c  u der.r u goin 4 ur 1st choice 2moro??Wat have u done 4 ur presentation?Ul have 2 let me no wat it was like. got y 1st choice 1 on 14th xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie-Will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 09:42
way ive finished my presentation hope its good enough :/
aint got any idea of what it should be like, i wonder how many people are going to the one on the 8th near the toon, all i know is theres me and geordie tracey lol if theres only two of us the presentation wont be as bad, aint got loads of peeps staring at ya haha
super_star View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 09:49
heya will i got mine tomozs in cardiff i dnt even no where to start with the presentation.. whats age group have u picked? and are u gna talk to the audience as if their the new neighbours or are we telling them about the new neighbours if u understand me lol ???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie-Will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 09:54
Ermm i didnt pick any age group mate, i used to work with up to like 5000 customers a day where i used to work so the age never bothered me to be honest with ya, but i understand where your coming from, basically im just going to tell them about the destination i chose to talk about dispite whoever they are, cos at the end of the day there not guna asses me its the recruiters that are guna asses me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 67>
  Share Topic