FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Please
    Posted: 15 July 2005 at 09:40
thanks so much, i will send them an email right now!
monas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 09:30
Ya mate im an Australian working in the UK and I had a ski interview with Equity Ski yesterday they are a UK based Company not EU. I think it went well I hope and they said that you do not need a EU or UK passport as long as you can get the correct visa which I know for an Australian is not too hard I donít think. Im not sure about the bank account if you have not been working in the UK for 6months. But try Equity Ski. Have a good one.
marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 08:00
Can anyone please help me, my girlfriend and I wana work in a ski resort in France in 2005, I have an EU passport but she doesnít. Are there any companies that hire people without EU or UK passports or do you know of any French companies? We are able to get the work visa but only once we have the job :(

The UK companies I have been in contact with only take people if you have a UK work visa, bank account and a French work visa or a EU passport.

Please help, anyone?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic