FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WORK A SKI SEASON, JAPAN- IMPOSSIBLE?[:[]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boobytrap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boobytrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORK A SKI SEASON, JAPAN- IMPOSSIBLE?[:[]
    Posted: 28 June 2005 at 06:39
I was have been lookin around for the possibility of working for a ski season in a shalet or something in Japan, but it seems to just not exist anywhere. If anyone could give me a website, or a company, it would be greatly appreciated, thankyou!
new things View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new things Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 10:55
hey buddy

im lookin for the same kinda work for the next season and ive been looking everywhere and ive realised that the web sites do not directly adve4rtise employment but the onloy way to find any employment prospects is to email the major resorts and tell them your specs and wat ur looking for employment wise. ive emailed like 10 resorts and ive got replies from everyone. so just email the major resorts and hope for a reply that should help you out.
camboselecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camboselecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 13:45
The man froom Oz is right. Im looking at doin it soon as well probably 2006-07.

Im just gonna hit up all the resorts, then go there early and get my face known.

Its got too be worth the hasle for the powder!

I just finished a season in Perisher, so I need the pow!! Theres alot of Aussie's out there to!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic