FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
24hpp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24hpp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dol
    Posted: 08 January 2008 at 21:56
Anyone who has worked on Dol, can you give me the low down....... I'm off there to do soccer station.
samuel235 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samuel235 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 22:05
im based on dol this year, were you a trainer at hoeven?
Sherman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 22:30
great site, was there 2006.

bleeding huge, (about same size as vieux port sam) and does have a bit of a hill to it.....  (gas was at the top of this!!!) 

apparently a lot of the animations changed last year so not sure how good it is now but it used to be the dogs wotsits!!!

club on site, decent shop, though for such a large site the main bar was bloody tiny....
Kath64 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kath64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 23:43
Been on Dol the last 2 years and maybe going back for a third....its wicked!!
Kath64 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kath64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 23:46
You will have wicked team leader too...she is ace! And I may be back for ten plus!!
24hpp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24hpp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 03:12
Alright Sam - guessing its you anyway mate.... its Duncan

Thanks guys, what companies are on there??
samuel235 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samuel235 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 10:14
no way are you on dol, it should be mint... you heard lol is site manager and jamie is senior courier. mate i went on there for team leader meeting this year. there's about 60 couriers high season. its absolutely quality. when are you going out? supposedly iv got training at hartford at end of feb not long to go.
brummie_keycamp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brummie_keycamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 22:22
duncan, i take it duncan the rebilious smoker fromt he toilets of the re0-union alias ledgend???

if so, what a better summer already!!!

and sam, bum fun all summer, spesh if i get e.c. wit gay j!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic