FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Zealand & Australia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
piper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Zealand & Australia
    Posted: 10 January 2008 at 11:38
HI, I got working visas for when I went to Oz and nz, but did not work when in either of these countries, only actually spent about3 months altogether between the 2, does anybody know if theres any chance I can get the same visas again or os it a definate no no, cheers xx
daveyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 10:46
you can get a visa called a 457 but you need to have a trade behind u im in australia now on a 4 year visa but im going to zante soon aus is boring!!!!!!!
johnysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 05:35

The Working Holiday Visa gives young people the opportunity to travel around Australia over a 12 month period, with the option of part-time or casual employment.

Working Holiday (Subclass 417 / 462) Visa  - is for young people wanting to spend 12 months travelling around Australia, with the option of part-time or casual employment.

*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 18:21
I too had a working visa for oz years ago and never used it, u cant get a 2nd one if u never actually worked on the 1st one for more than about 3 months...i'm gutted i really wanna go back!
Maybe going to speak to someone in person about it to explain the circumstances may help?!
freundfire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freundfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 22:28
Yes, that is true... In this country it is quite easy to stay and search a job... I am cosidering to go there to try to find a job and stay at least one year.. I hope t works!
seematvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seematvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 19:02
anybody know if theres any chance I can get the same visas again or os it a definate no no, cheers xx
herecomesthesun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herecomesthesun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 15:16
double check www.bunac.org.uk -they will know for sure. I've got a feeling its a "No" though, sorry.
MarcP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarcP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2011 at 01:53
im looking to go to australia very soon also on a 12 month working visa has anyone on this site worked over there before at all or anyone thinking of going back there this year? x
Cara O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cara O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 15:05
Heyy im planning on going out to Oz on a 12month working visa. does anyone no how much the visa costs? and whats the best company to get it from??
Lord Diljit Rana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Diljit Rana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 10:50
You can check immigration website of that country in which country want visa.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic