FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allocations!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*becky* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *becky* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allocations!
    Posted: 27 January 2008 at 11:49
Hey, this will be my first season working for holidaybreak so don't know a lot about it!!
I'm going to be a courier for the second half of the season, i.e. from mid July. Does anyone know when I will be told where I'm going and what exact date?!?
Thanks
xx
mikeocarroll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeocarroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 12:14
You will probably be told sometime in June what exact date you will be going to training, and you *may* also be told then what area you will be going to.
*becky* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *becky* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 13:13
Ok thanks, so I've got a while to wait yet!! My family and friends wanted to come out to visit me, but thats going to be hard when I dont know where I'll be!
xx
mikeocarroll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeocarroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 15:17
Yep that is always a problem, especially since once you are somewhere you are sometimes asked to go to another site anyway.

However it isn't too tricky to book at short notice, if your friends/family want to stay with Eurocamp/Keycamp then obviously you have access to the booking info so can advise them when the gaps are so they can ring up and book. Also there is a discount for family though I'm not sure it applies in high season.

Alternatively being on the campsite it is relatively easy to pop into the main reception and book a pitch if they are bringing their own tent.

Whereever you end up I'm sure you will have a wicked season!!!
lukeyrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeyrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 15:27
If my memory serves me correct its 20% off in High season and 40% in low season. U need to ring up and speak to a TL in sales
JackAttack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JackAttack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 15:28
Hey,
Im in the same boat my family want to come and visit me , but I dont leave til someone in May so I'm not going to know for ageeeessss! i've put down spain as my first choice because loadsa my friends are going to Las Dunas this summer, but im sure I've got more chance of winning the lottery!!!!
samuel235 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samuel235 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 16:28
nah i would say more like euro millions
Dk1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dk1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 20:58
since you are half season it's even harder to get to know where you are going, mostly because noone knows... so much changes everyday on site... on site sometimes we had 1 hours warning when new couriers arrived... so sorry, noone knows, but that's a part of the fun... just set a week for your friends and family to come out, you'll always find a place for them to stay... :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic