FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working in ibiza this summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
**Danielle** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Danielle** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Working in ibiza this summer
    Posted: 18 February 2008 at 20:02

I really want to work in Ibiza this summer but dont know where to start!

I think I'll be going alone and im just not sure what to do!! If anyone could help tht wud be great :)

amieperkins1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amieperkins1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 20:57
hiya, my names amie im from kent.im also looking to go too ibiza this summer. i reall really wana go. but aint got a clue how to go about. i dont really want to go on my own coz as i said dunno wat im doing. so it be great to get  talking to people on here, maybe meet people to share accomadation etc.
im 20yrs old. friendly outgoing etc.
message me im on face book/myspace. amieperkins@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Danielle** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 21:17
hey seems as though your in the same boat as me! il add you on msn if you dont mind!
amieperkins1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amieperkins1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 22:16
alrite danielle .yea thats kool. wen u looking going. wats ur add for msn? x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Danielle** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 22:31
hey im cozzymojo@hotmail.com
Im hoping to go towards the end of may, went on holiday last september to ibiza n loved it soo much!! when are you lookin to go?
tracie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 20:54
Hey I'm Tracy, was in Ibiza last year and also had a blast, totally fell in love with the place. Also wanting to head out this year and would be alone which doesnt sound too appealin!!! I dont have a clue where to start, got exams in May so I would be looking to go over till end May start June. Dying to get away and have a fab summer!!! xxx
Sophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 22:20
HEY! im new too this seasonal workers thingy but i am going to ibiza this summer cant wait im itching too go back again, got my flight booked for the 29th may, im staying in a hotel for 5 nights, hopefully ill find a job and accomadation in that time, when are planning on heading out?
theres a massive job fare in may in san antonio but i think ill miss it, so ill just have to get looking for a job as soon as i arrive
Sophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 22:23
Is anyone looking for an appartment to share in san antonio?
im coming out in May with another friend, i know there is appartments of up to 6 people sharing, ive also heard that you can rent a place on long term as iam staying untill october that would be good, as i doubt ill find a job that comes with accomadation. If anyone is looking for a place to share then please get back to moi THANKS!
kellyjordison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyjordison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 21:06
HI if anyone needs help finding apartments or jobs or anything then please contact me and i can help you..... I live in ibiza, have done for 5 years and work for bar m (manumission bar) my msn is kellyjordison@hotmail.com  chat to you soon xxx
kellyjordison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyjordison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 21:09
Hi sophia, please contact me on my msn kellyjordison@hotmail.com i can try and help you with things you need .xxx
djxtinkerbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djxtinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 16:51
Hey Kelly, Ive added you on msn if thats ok!! Im Dani and Im in the same boat as everyone else here, will be 20 wen we go, going myself!! Spent two weeks in San An last June/July!! I wont be out till beginning of June though as I have exams at Uni! Do you think that will be leaving it too late? xx
Sophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 20:54
hi kelly its sophia
ive added u on MSN but you never seem to be online!
just checking if you can give me some details about appartments you have to rent, ill ve in Ibiza in the next 8 weeks, i cant wait
it would be great if you could back 2 me!
Thanks
x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Danielle** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 23:01
elo every1 im flyin out 26 of may !! booked myself 2 weeks accomodation n will find a job etc durin that time :) will be nice to speak to sum ppl b4 i head off!! xx
Sophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 07:46
hey! glad to see someones goin out there around the same time as me!
are u staying in san antonio?
im goin on the 29th of May but ive only booked a hotel for 5 nights!
ill have to find a job in that time fingers crossed!
ive heard the ship inn in the west end is a good place to start looking.
are u flying out on your own?
Sophia xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Danielle** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:53
yea im stayin in san antonio!! & i will be flyin out alone!! will u be flyin out alone aswel?

xx
djxtinkerbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djxtinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 12:32
think i will be flying out with a friend and then they r going home! xx
steveo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 15:46
hey, im gagging to get out to ibiza to work
been there the last 2 yrs on holiday and want to get out for whole summer now
likewise to most people have no idea how to go about it
would be great to get chatting to some people etc
added some of the email addys on here, mines dogged4life@hotmail.com
20 male from bromley in se london/kent

ella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2008 at 10:03
Hiya!! Ive done 2 previous seasons!!And going again this yr! Everyone you meet is ace, Need any advice msg me!!
Hope you all have the best time of your lifes!!
x x x
Sophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:38
AHHH 6 WEEKS AND ILL BE IN IBIZA BRING IT ON!!! YEAHHH BABY!! HEHE I CANT WAIT.. is there anyone going out around the same time? i really want to meet like minded individuals and share an appartment with some one if anyone will take me!!!!
over and out people xx
jennifer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 07:54
Very Nice! Happy Journy!
 Ibiza is one of the Balearic Islands located in the Mediterranean Sea, belonging to Spain. With Formentera, it is one of the two Pine Islands. Major cities are Ibiza, Santa Eularia des Riu  and Sant Antoni de Portmany.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic