FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working in ibiza this summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
stacey1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2008 at 20:58
hello my name is stacey i am 20 and from teesside i have just spent a week in ibiza i have come back home to work and save for summer 09 i was wondering people who are out there now how easy is it to get a job out there as i will be giving up a full time job at home (but it hs to be worth it), all my friends have commitments and i will be coming out on my own i am taking the bull by the horns, my email address is madison_1988_5@hotmail.com
Roxanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 21:43
Hey, I'm Roxana, of 27 years old, In Bucharest, Romania. I'm looking for a job in Rhodes, starting April, until October or November. I can work as a receptionist, maid, secretary, photographer, or anything else in a hotel, resort or magasine. I speak fluent english and french, medium italian and spanish, native romanian. I m waiting for your reply at roxanadianalupu@yahoo.com. Thanks!
jenineg09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenineg09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:46
Hey...
im a 21 yr old girl, who is stuck in a rut and who wants do Ibiza for the summer..
in 07 i did magaluf and had an amazin time, but i think luck was on my side cos apartment and job all sort of fell into place and knowin ppl there obviously helped!
This yr however...i wud b travelling hans solo and wud not hav a clue where to go n where to live....looking to go first week of june!
has anyone got any tips on how to get accomodation?
And where is best to work! Also if any one wud b up 4 a travel buddy, i wud love 2 hear from u!
I cant wait to experience the Ibiza Life!
xx

Pete L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 14:06

I've heard many times that there's a job fair on in san antonio in may. Is this a good description of how it is? i'm coming over from barcelona early may and i cant really afford not to find a job. I realise this is the best time to arrive, but would like a better idea of what it's really like, i mean i assume there's also loads of people at that time doing the same thing, looking for work.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic