FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working in ibiza this summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
nic1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nic1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 08:49
HI Danielle, I live in Leighton Buzzard and would love to work in Ibiza this summer - Have you had any luck? I would be going alone, so would happy for a buddy.
I have mailed Plastik Lounge in Ibiza as they offer apartment/bar work....

Nic
liam86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 18:19
hey nic i live really near u in st albans?im looking to fly out to ibiza in a few weeks whats your plans i havnt booked any think yet but looking to fly out with sum 1.add me on msn l_curran86@hotmail.com x
**Danielle** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Danielle** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 18:56
Ive had no luck in findin a job yet but most people seem to be sayin u wont find anything till ur there! theres 1 guy i emailed a few weeks ago who told me to email him a week before i leave and hel say if hes got any vacancies! u booked ur flight or nefin yet? x
magnusiax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnusiax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 09:16
Ibiza what a nice place to work with.
Smythy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smythy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 13:49
Heading on the 24th May... See ya on Bora Bora xxx
simon_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 15:26
Deleted

Edited by simon_m - 02 January 2018 at 13:44
caseywkd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caseywkd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 22:59
hey, get in touch, im doin exams too but also lookin to go away. my msn is caseywkd@hotmail.com
Pammi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 13:22
Hi guys!!

Me and a friend are flying over on the 4th June 08!!

We are from Manchester, its just the 2 of us going for the season!
Its ourt first time, and would love to meet up with you guys!
Also sharing apartment would be a good/cheaper idea :)

Add me please

Or, search me on facebook.
Pamela Robinson
LeBea85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeBea85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 01:08
Hi peeps! I'm flying out a bit late - 6th July, but if I can make some quick friends on here, I will try my very best to get out sooner!! I have a weeks accommodation with a friend and his gf but I have to get out by the 14th and find elsewhere due to my ex staying with him (eek!) Please please get in touch!! add me to msn, my address is luzane@gmail.com

hope to hear from you guys soon,
Leanne -x-
LeBea85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeBea85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 14:07
I can get an apartment in San An Bay for 14th July for a 3 month lease which works out at 1100euros per month split between 3ppl...altho I'm sure theres room to squeeze in one other...sssh Wink
Thats quite a good deal apparently... let me know if anyone is interested???

lea -x-
emmalou21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalou21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 15:00
Hey!!! Im looking to get out to Ibiza in the next week...will be my first season anywhere and any advice or help anyone could give me would be great!!! My email is emma_lou19@hotmail.co.uk or my face book is Emma-Louise Renton.

Thank you!! x
simon_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 14:40
deleted

Edited by simon_m - 02 January 2018 at 13:43
maria08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maria08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 00:34
Hey lea am very interested!Smile  am looking to go asap but obviously have a few things to arrange 1st... be looking to go around the same time.. none of my mates will come with me so have to look for roomies! if the place is still available could you let me know.. Thanx.X MARIE..X
Caylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 18:07
Like everyone i too would love to work in ibiza,unlike my buds who have choosen to au pair after school,ibiza sounds more appealing so im on my own in thisCry im currently in university so only wanting to go when im am finished but would like in the mean time any advice,info or correspondence with people who have gone it themselves..

Anyone can find me on facebook,im at Caylee Grundlingh-thats my name.hehe

Chowie..
sam1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 14:11
hi aime, just read your msg im looking into working abroad mid july and im exactly in the same boat as you.
my email address is sam-chitty@hotmail.com.
be great to chat see what your thinking of doing!!
kirstxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 16:40

Hi, im the same. i really want to work in ibiza in the summer aswell but i have no idea where to start. If anyone's got any advice on how to go about it please let me know. thank youuuuu

CTRob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTRob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 02:36
Im heading over the 26th july to san antonio for at least the summer. Haven't a job but i really feel it will be ok finding one, im just back from a weeks holiday there and i spoke to some cool people!! Has anyone sorted summer accomadation yet? I would love to hook up with some similar people for the summer Wink

Rob 23 Dublin
ba-donka-donk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba-donka-donk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 02:48

Im really keen to go and work in ibiza next year...have been there several times already and love everything about the place! Only thing is, i will still be 16 next year and im not sure if i will be able to find work and accomodation. Is it possible to go and work in Ibiza for the summer at 16?

Thanks!Big%20smile x
Rival_CZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rival_CZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:45
Hi! Iam in Ibiza and I iterested aboat any job. And I dont know when I have start find. At the 15. July I will have NIE. My e-mail: kuba_b@seznam.cz
Help me please anybody. Thank you
R.d.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.d.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 13:07
I posted here a couple of years ago about repping jobs etc. I haven't ever actually got around to doing it unfortunatly and now it's too late to join up with a repping firm, as the application dates were months ago!

So i thought about what i could do, and i think the best idea would be to just go over and try and find work. I want to come out in august and stay for around a month.

I'm joining the army and want to do something amazing before i go in, and i've always wanted to do this! I'll be doing selection for the army at the end of this month, so can come out in between that and starting training!

I need all the info possible that you can give me. I have no idea where i can start etc so please, if you've done it or want to do it, then help me out!

I wouldn't mind if there were a couple of us going out together, so if your interested, then leave me a message.

I'm 19 years old, fun and outgoing and love to have a laugh. I can get on with anybody and love clubbing and partying! Wouldn't mind meeting someone special out there either.

I've been to Ibiza twice so i know the place quite well!

You can email me at: sexy_swansea_boy@hotmail.com (stupid email, dont ask!)

Add me on facebook with a message about Ibiza:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507737654

x.

Thanks,

Rich.

Edited by R.d.w - 13 July 2008 at 13:10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic