FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15kg wtf?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
u_peenarce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_peenarce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15kg wtf?!?!?
    Posted: 24 February 2008 at 20:52

well i leave on tuesday, and am currently struggling to get all my stuff to weight less than 15kg, as im flying with ryan air Unhappy. the case i took last year weighed 4kg on its own. so ive already had to buy a new case. anyone got any good ideas on ways of keeping the weight down?

CourierD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CourierD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 21:43
Buy shampoo and other toiletries in france, just bring a little bottle with you wich will last you for like a week, then buy some stuff in a supermarket or a local shop.
Super_paul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super_paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 22:09
you can always wear lots of tops an sh*t underneath but your gonna be verry hot, i leave on tuesday also from liverpool, where you goin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_peenarce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 22:12
im going to milan but im going from stanstead.
wildpaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 22:26

im off to france for my first season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_peenarce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 22:29
right well i reckon ill be weraring about 3 jackets on top of a jumper and about 3 t-shirts. 2 jeans. i reckon im gonna look like the michelin man. if ony i could wear more than one pair of shoes Ermm super -paul where you heading to?
LilLaura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilLaura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 22:31
15 Kgs good luck to you... i got the same trouble at the weekend. One thng im not looking forward to.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super_paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 00:11
im heading to spain, estartit my second year, i leave tuesday coming
tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 09:24
Mr.Peenarce i thought you were gonna be on lake garda this yr?
beckyw-bwfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyw-bwfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:09
youre allowed 10kg as hand luggage!! just buy a biggish bag and put heavy stuff like boots etc in it
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super_paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:30
hand luggage has to be to sertain specifications Width etc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_peenarce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:43
Originally posted by tinyjeff tinyjeff wrote:

Mr.Peenarce i thought you were gonna be on lake garda this yr?

so did i. well my allocation is lake garda but my flight goes to milan. i didnt think anything of it till now. is there a closer airport to the lake other than that one?

tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:47
Its not that... Your tag at the bottom says you are in venice again???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_peenarce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:50
oh, well i will be kinda, cus in april im moving to union lido. well so they tell me.
tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:53
Well hope to see you before you move then.we can ave a beer or six

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_peenarce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:54
yea sounds good, ill keep an eye out for ya
Geordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:56
Their are closer airports to garda but they are mainly used by italian and dutch airlines

Milan is the closest airoprt to lake garda if travelling from the uk, takes approximately 1-1:30 hrs to get to garda from their.

Have a good season, im sure you will, garda is beautiful

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u_peenarce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:57
geordie, just curious, what year was you on bella italia?
tinyjeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 12:12
Originally posted by u_peenarce u_peenarce wrote:

yea sounds good, ill keep an eye out for ya

Well dont forget to look down cos i am tiny and old
Geordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 12:16
I was on bella last year, was only their for 7 weeks then went onto Eden
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic