FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15kg wtf?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
gillr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 13:15
Hi

Always remember the advice a seasoned camper gave me;
'Pack for one week and do you laundry regularly'
Difficult, especially for girls, but it does work, promise!!
WinkWinkWink
cazza View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 18:58
Wear as much as you can and especially your boots!
Approve
Doesn't matter if you look like the michelin man.

malibulucy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibulucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 22:31
or just stuff it all in and pay the excess. Orrr pack what you need up to your 15 kg then leave the rest and ask mum to send it out to you :)
you actually dont need half the stuff you think but thats not really any help as i think the second season i packed more than the first as i didnt have to carry it- i got a case with wheels!
oh now there you go- buy a rucksack as then you will pac very little as you have to carry it!
good luck
:) x
bobinet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobinet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 17:28
Brescia/verona is nearer and Ryanair do flights from Stanstead
itnomert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itnomert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 17:09
tell em ur on staff travel, the check-in girls will not be arsed by the excess weight, just say ur staff but u booked online! it should work, i used that one all the time whn i flew from stansted to prestwick and so forth, if they ask for ur id, u left it at home cos ur going on "holiday", oh btw i was actually staff, but this doess work and i didnt need my id for it
moody68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moody68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 20:48
Milan Bergamo is only 40 mins to Bella Italia.Good luck and have a safe journey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic