FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to get a seasonal job

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*@llst@r* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *@llst@r* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get a seasonal job
    Posted: 11 August 2005 at 21:30
Hi everybody..
I am from sweden, and i have been out much in travel way... and now iam out for a new adventure, i think iam going to do a season in Ibiza, but i have one problem, i dont have any contacts there, and i dont know what to do to get a job over there

Can anyone help me solve this problem with me *please* i will be so happppy :-)
bintheredunthat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bintheredunthat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2005 at 15:59
just get there early in the season and ask around. book yourself a holiday spend all your days and nights asking around about jobs and accomodation. the best people to speak to are the bar/pr staff. tell prospective employers what you think they want to hear. be prepared to work long hours for little pay but there's more to ife than a healthy bank balance.
MusicalDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MusicalDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2011 at 13:11
Hey guys!!

Just wondering is it too late to apply for anything at this stage? Id love to work at a resort or something. I want to do something this summer!!!!!!!haha

Thanks!:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic