FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas cook training!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
jena666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jena666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas cook training!
    Posted: 06 March 2008 at 22:04
heyy all!!
so i got the call from thomas cook yesterday offering me the job (overseas rep) i have my training in bolton from the 7th may for 8days! cuz im not going out til june!
anyone else go to the interview on the 29th? or anyone else been for an interview with thomas cook and off to training?
i dont know what to expect im a little nervous but more excited than anything else!!
cant believe we get a choice of where we go =]
anyway thomas cook people!
get chatting Star
Jenna
dean211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 15:14

Hi Jenna you will be fine i work with thomascook did last season in rhodes this year in crete your training in bolton will be easy, Lots of customer service and presentations they ask yu where u would like to go but is not always gauranteed, just be yourself and you will be fine. If you want any more info let me know

ickle_charliexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickle_charliexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 14:10
hey everyone! ive got thru the 1st stage wid the thomas cook overseas repping waiting to be called in for the acessment day!
Ive never done repping before but i kno i wud be fab at it!
Got a bunch of personallity for it"! Tongue
xxxxxxxxxxx
dean211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 14:46
good luck charlotte

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickle_charliexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 17:07
thanks dean. im a lil bit scared tho coz like i jus turned 18 and every1 is going to be more experienced than me! Like ive worked in a hospital for the last year so im good with personal care and giving patients what they want. I really hope i get thru coz i wud LOVE to do it! Smilexx
dean211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 22:01
Hey Charlotte,
You will be fine last season in rhodes we had a couple of 18 yr olds and they did fine both going back this year so dont worry,
Where would you like to go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickle_charliexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 22:41
i dont mind at all where i go suppose like i dont mind spain or greece or sumfink like dat i rele dont mind. I rele hope i get in tho. U see wen ur onda job do u get holidays at all? coz ive got a holiday booked for the 18th of july to go to malia wid my friends bt i gotta feeling if i get dis job i wnt be alowd to go. xx
dean211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 16:02
No you dont get holidays u get 1 1/2 days of a week but sometimes you may have to work these depending if any major problems happen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickle_charliexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 21:32
omg seriously.. so what shall i do about my holiday?
dean211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 10:08
u will have to cancel it or not rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickle_charliexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 16:29
that is if i get the job or not. i fink i mite jus worry about it round that time x
dean211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 17:35
let me know how u get on
jena666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jena666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 00:06
immm soooo excited got my provisional contract thru today wooooooo
dean211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 00:07
nice one jenna
jodiew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodiew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 15:03
Hi guys i have got my interview with Thomas Cook tomorrow!!! i no i can do it but just abit nervous!

anyone got an pointers?

Jodie xx
jodiew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodiew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 12:09
Hiya!!! i got the call the other day i have got a job with Thomas Cook as well, my traingin is on the same time as yours :) :)

jodie xx
kerri1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerri1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 12:16
hey im jus waiting to find  out if i got the job of overseas childrens rep with thomas cook if i have been offered a job ill be doing my 8days training in bolton ... x  Tongue
kerri1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerri1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 18:05
i got my training in bolton on 7th of may for 8 days!!! get sent out straight after :D
hazelxiii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazelxiii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 21:19
Hi Everyone,
I'm going to be gonig to the training session in Bolton on the 11th June, I was just wondering if anyone else on here will be going to that one?
I'm so looking forward to getting out to the resort and finding out for myself what repping in really like!
I'd love to end up going to anywhere in greece!
Anyway, hope everyone gets on well with there assessment days and training, and I look forward to meeting some of you!

kerri1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerri1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 08:50
good luck everyone!!
hope u all have a great time ...
i no i will Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic