FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ski season 2018/19 help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
floyd1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floyd1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski season 2018/19 help
    Posted: 02 October 2018 at 19:10
Hello, I'm looking for some sort of guidance or advice on the steps to take, as I want to apply for the upcoming season to work a ski season with the 'season benefits package' or something similar. I have experience in the catering industry having done both bar work and waiting on as well as other customer/public interaction jobs and am a relatively competent snowboarder.

I accept the best time to apply would have been a few months back but only recently decided and committed to it. I know theres so many companies offering different deals and places and am wondering if anyone has some advice as am struggling to get my head around it but am fully committed. 
P.S. I'm 19 and from the UK
Thank you :)
Alexw2298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexw2298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 15:56
Hey, I'm the same position as you , I'm 20 and a snowboarder and I recently decided to apply for this season (my first) and managed to bag myself a resort rep role this winter.

You are right about it being late to apply but there are still some positions available so my advice would simply be apply for as many different companies as you can and mention all the relevant experiences like you just have :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic