FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BENIDORM 2008!!!! JOBS??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
evans11188 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evans11188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 17:36

hi jason

im off out on he 18th of june hoping 2 find work, if u fancy meeting up and doing a bit of partying and job hunting im up for that.

prettybrowneyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettybrowneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 19:59
Hi everyone,

Me and two of my friends are coming out to benidorm for the summer in the first week of next month...

Any one have any ideas or tips about accomodation or jobs?

Is it cheaper for accomodation out ther?

&& Is it easier to find work when your out there?

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

J x
leanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 21:07

i am heading out 1st week of july? any1 up for sharing an apartment and job hunting together???  pm me!!

hayley6299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley6299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2008 at 20:08
hi
me and a friend are goin to benidorm first week in june!! anyone know of any jobs??

JulZi BAbi XxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulZi BAbi XxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 20:27
Big%20smileHey, Me and my friend have got ourselves a nice cheap hotel for a week in benidorm for the 30 june for a week, and after our mad week, shes going back home!! and im staying for nearly two months there on my own!
i really want to get a job somewhere in the busy square, but i dont have bar experience,or a place to stay, im 18 and Ive  worked 3years in a hotel tho!! Is there any sort jobs around there  that give a place to stay or anything??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulZi BAbi XxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 20:44
hey ! anyone whos friendly and going on their own to work in benidorm plz feel free to add me on msn messenger or leave me pm.! I'd love to meet you! Thumbs%20Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley6299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 01:55
he julz me and a friend are goin out next week so if you want to meet up then just let us know
vernon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 06:49
I have just 1 flat left starting 1st June in Gemelos 2 which is situated on Calle Ibiza close to the nightlife.  Great complex with huge pools, gardens, etc.  Flat sleeps 4, and comes fully equipped.  Let me know asap if interested.  thanx,  Vernon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulZi BAbi XxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 10:24
hayley6299,
ye sure i'd love to! how can i get in contact with ya when Im over there,1st July, ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley6299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 17:49
stacey21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 00:00
hi my name is stacey an im 21 im movig to benidorm on may30th never done anything like this b4 my cousion is comeing over with me my email is sexy_bitch_699@hotmail.co.uk if u want to meet up over there. i a got no job either so will b lookin 2
Laurx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:02
Hi All
Im heading over to Benidorm in July until Sept, just me and my little lad. I have friends were we live over there, ( one of whom is alone with her son too) and im hoping to get a couple of shifts doing whatever!
Hope to see some of you over there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley6299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2008 at 08:40
hi!! does anyone need somewhere to live as we have 2 spare rooms in our aprtment!! please let us know asap.

hayley
xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulZi BAbi XxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 14:10
hey hayley i might be needing a place to stay when i go over....ill be homeless in benidorm from the 6th of July onwards.............
keep in touch.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley6299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 13:22
hi julez!! what date you arriving in July cos we need to know asap cos rent is due 3-5th July.
wamo amo! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wamo amo! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 21:17
Tongue hi vernon, just a quick question, me and my pal are actually only coming to benidorm for a week (5th-12th July). I want to stay in a cheap workers apartment whilst were there. I did malia last season for 3 months and there was plenty of wk apartments that were heaps cheap. Thinking about doing my holiday really cheap, do u know of places we can stay at 4 stupidly cheap prices?..... Malia was 10 euros a night or 200 month.
also im meeting some of my ausi pals that are actually backpacking round europe at the mo, so they will be needing cheap place too.
be great if u can help me
cheers amy Big%20smile
vernon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 09:12
Sorry, but I only do long stays.  Unfortunately,  there is no such accommodation as you mentioned in Malia.  A hostal on the outskirts of Benidorm will cost about 35-40Euros/night. 
gazza01uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazza01uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 16:13
hi everyone i am after moving to benidorm but i am having trouble finding a job and accomodation can anyone give me any advise on how to sort this out please.
thanks
gazza
Big%20smile
dave_barrett08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave_barrett08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 19:01
Hi ppl,
I am heading out to Benidorm with a friend to find work in march 09, looking for some cheep accomodation in the 'Calle Ibiza' area!! Worked out there in 2006/07.Lived above RedDog saloon in the appartment block last time,anywere in that area would be great!

any info would be a BiG help! e-mail dave @ 'payno2k7@hotmail.com'

thanks! Smile
dave_barrett08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave_barrett08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 19:42
HI Vernon

I noticed you have apartments to let in the Calle Ibiza area!! I'm heading out there with a friend in march next yr for work. I was there 2006/07 living above red-dog saloon so i know the area well, If you have any apartments to let round that time can you please e-mail me on- Anything info you have will be a BIG help

dlbarrett2oo8@hotmail.com

regards.dave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic