FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how much is accommodation in magaluf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xlaurenbabyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlaurenbabyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how much is accommodation in magaluf
    Posted: 21 May 2008 at 18:07
Hi every1 im in magaluf at the moment..therz loadsa jobs out yer ive already had a couple but i start a new job on friday dnt listen 2 ne1 thatn says thers no jobs becasue thats bull!! howeva accomidation is a bit tricky im in the magamar at the mome but signe in 2 an agency 2day for accomidation n he sed that we went in at rite time! the agency is next to the fiesta jungla its called travel buddy so i sugest go in there n try soon as! neway me & my mate (2 girls r lookin 4 sum ppl 2 share with!! urgentlllyy ne1 interested?? msg bk or email me if so laurenbaby_1@hotmail.co.uk!! xxx
JAck_asd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAck_asd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:17
Hi all!!

Im comming with a mate on 3rd of June and we plan to work there. I cant find any accomodation on the internet, I guess I will have to look for somethin once im there. Anybody wanna join us? Smile
*vic* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *vic* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 20:47
glad im not the only one. have u worked abroad b4? i cant wait to get out there, only 11 days to go. x
SpaceFairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpaceFairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 17:09
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm going out on the 4th. Need to find a job and somewhere to live for the summer.
x
*vic* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *vic* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 22:57
hi, im goin magaluf on the 31st may to work and was just wondering how much acmmodation is out there?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic