FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chamonix - Ski jobs and seasonal lets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chamonix - Ski jobs and seasonal lets
    Posted: 07 June 2004 at 11:00
Working or want to work in Chamonix?

Read Chamonix review here and comment on the resort.

Leave messages below to ask about anything to do with living and working in Chamonix.

To find jobs in ski resorts click here.

To get help on working in ski resorts click here.

Edited by administrator
El Grimio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Grimio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 22:36
hi there,
im so glad i found this forum. me and my friend need help.we are trying to arrange some season accommodation for chamonix. theres just the 2 of us we wouldnt mind sharing with other people or anything like that if you cold post a reply with any suggestions it would be great

cheers el grimio
Resort Reviewer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Resort Reviewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 14:28
Try these websites el grimio:

Seasonaires - Here at Seasonaires we have aimed to make doing a season as easy and as affordable as possible. The price you pay Seasonaires for your trip includes all the main expenses that would be incurred by every individual doing a season. After these have been paid for is where the budgeting and spending habits are different for every person.....

Or White Peak do seasonal lets in Chatel - Have you ever dreamed about spending a full season in a ski resort? Well, why not do it in the world's largest internationally linked ski domain - the Portes du Soleil.

Good luck mate.
jeff View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 19:42
try planet subzero - they have a long term let chalet in argentiere and offer an excellent service - its a company run by seasonaires.
Planet Subzero View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Planet Subzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 21:40
Cheers for the mention Jeff! We're just about to get a new chalet in cham centre too as the Argentiere one's fully booked ... plus apartments too.
Steph
Planet Subzero
www.planetsubzero.com
skittlebrau View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skittlebrau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2004 at 21:34
hi el grimio, still looking for accomodation? i've got a place with
a friend and we're looking for 2 flat mates.
Will View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 20:09
hey administrator,

nice forum, I am looking for work in Chamonix. do you know how or if I can get in contact with any clubs and pubs before I actually get there?
Resort Reviewer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Resort Reviewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 20:34
Hi Will,

Season Workers usually has a few bar / restaurant jobs posted by firms in specific resorts. There dont seem to be any from Chamonix at the minute but keep checking back. Try these:

Dicks Tea Bar

Chamonix.net
Tom View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 14:41
Hi Guys

Anyone know where i can get some accommadation in Deux alpe tried everywhere.

HELP.

Tom
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 18:21
hello anyone

I am looking for accomadation for 2 people, any one got any spare rooms?

will
will View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 18:29
hello anyone,

I am looking for accomadation in Chamonix for 2 aussie blokes. Anyone got any spare rooms or know of any spare rooms? skittlebrau?

Will

johnny View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2004 at 11:46
hi will, yeah i've got a spare room for 2, about 1700 for the season.
j_ohnnyward@hotmail.com
John Cussen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Cussen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 11:16
Hi All,
I'm looking for people to share accommodation with for the season at chamonix. Also does anyone know of any jobs available.

my email is johncussen@yahoo.co.uk
Graham View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 13:08
Hi there,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Chamonix for the ski season. Can anyone recommend any good agencies to call? Know anyone renting an apartment?

Cheers.
johnny View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 20:58
we've got a room going in a chalet if you're interested.
j_ohnnyward@hotmail.com
TSharps View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSharps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 13:40
I am here in Chamonix now and about to quit mu au pair job, because it's awful... this will leave me homeless and jobless, any suggestions??? I just need a room for one person for the season, hopefully cheap...
johnny View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 22:29
how cheap you thinking?
bernie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 20:38
Originally posted by johnny johnny wrote:

how cheap you thinking?

hi johnny, do you still have that room for rent?could you email me ( lazythursday@yahoo.com ) with any details? or just post on here? thanks
Ben View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 16:54
Hi,

i have an apartment for rent for the season in Chamonix

Its in Cham Sud it has 2 floors one witha large bedroom. a kitchenette, 2 toilets and a bathroom and balcony with direct Mont Blanc Views. It is 2 minutes from the Agullie Du Midi cable car and 3 min from the valley bus stop.

The large Bedroom has 2 Bunk beds (sleeps4) and there is and Sofa bed in the living room (sleeps 2) i reckon though for the whole season 5 would be a better number that 6.

The cost for the whole season Dec - april (inclusive) is 9750 Euros If you needed to move in in November or stay into May you could do for no extra cost. i need half the seasons rent in advance and the second half in feb.

If you interested please call me on 00 44 1273 299 444

or email bradyben@hotmail.com

Cheers

Ben

Skye View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 01:24
Accommodation available- chamonix

Hey seasonaires
Just scored a place in the Centre of Chamonix with 3 mates and have a sweet little mezzanine for two people to share above the lounge. Rent is 2250 pounds for 6 month lease (not negotiable unfortunately). The place is gorgeous and is bright and airy. It has a dishwasher and dryer, cable TV, lights of light, a wicked little balcony and is only 100m from the cinemas! Let me know if you are keen by email.

skye_rose_@hotmail.com

We are keen to find some fun and lively housemates (drama princes and princesses need not apply)- just cool, down-to-earth people who are keen to work hard and play hard. I have plenty of info on the place so let me know if you are keen asap.
cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic