FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chamonix - Ski jobs and seasonal lets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
trish View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 19:37
hi, i'm looking for two people to share an appartment in chamonix
for the season.

trish1400@gmail.com
trish1400@gmail.com View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trish1400@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 20:02
Hey trish
My name is Joe and I am a 24 year old welsh man with shaggy haIR and a passion for life. I snowborad i have bad spelling and I also need to find some one to live with in cham. If its cool I would be willing to share a place in cham. I hope to get work in bars or restaurants in town. I dj also for a few clubs and will be looking for work there. If you are cool, down to earth, honest, and happy then it should all be good. Cheers Joe Crossley
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 08:42
give me your email address and ill send you more info

trish
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 12:57
Remembver that its not a great idea to post your email addresses in full view here. There are plenty of people out there with nothing better to do than batter your inbox with spam.

The best way to send email addresses and messages that nobody else can see is to click 'private messenger'. (Top of screen)

You need to have joined and be logged in.
rowi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 14:13
hi my name is Aaron

A fewfriends &ihave rented a house for the season
in Chamonix and still have a few beds/spaces left.
Its 1500 for the seaon but can accomodate for weeks at a time if need be.

Any one interested?...
tel: 07835269927
christoph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christoph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 06:39
hey i'm looking for a room in a chalet/house or studio for one person in chamonix for these dates 30th jan08-2nd april 08.anyone know of anything..
thanks chris
acornbutter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acornbutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 16:20
I'm looking for a place in Chamonix from Jan 3 to April 5th, at the moment just myself and my son (6) but looks like a couple of other guys too. I would want a cheap place, but with wifi probably, so a flatshare would be cool.
ChamRider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChamRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 12:31
A good place for Seasonal Accommodation in Chamonix is the Vagabond.
Pat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 21:29
Hey all,

I'm looking for a place to live for the season starting December up in Chamonix.
I need a place in walking distance to the centre of town as thats where I have work.

I'm 25, from Australia, easy going and basically just keen to go snowboarding!

If you have a place or know of someone who does drop me a line!
Thanks heaps

ChamRider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChamRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:08
I know of a 2 bed apt going for €1400 a month - PM me if you want more details
drewbinson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drewbinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 15:13
Am looking for a house flat shair in chamonix or close by!
would prefer somthing around 500 each.. i have a few freinds also looking

A-KEEN
Skier
Timmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 20:23

hi guys n gals,

im looking for a place to stay from now until the end of jan (approx 24th) when i need to return to work. im free to go anytime...the sooner the better.

obviously im not looking to buy in for the full season but if anyone has anything going for the next 5-6 weeks let me know

Cheers

timmo

istewart101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote istewart101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 09:55
Hi peeps.

Desperatly needing a job in or around Chamonix. I'm looking for bar, kitchen or handyman work. If anyone has any info please p.m me.

Cheers

Iain
anna2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 07:42

Have a look through the our list and complete our enquiry form if you have any questions or would like to make a booking. For more details please call 020 8432 0891. If you are an owner and would like to rent your apartment out, please get in touch.

Private apartments mean that you rent out the whole apartment - ideal for groups of friends or people looking for their own space
Shared apartments mean that you take a bed or a room within an apartment/chalet/house - ideal for single travelers, small groups or a great way to meet new people

For more information how renting through Natives works, have a look at our guide

-----------------------

helma

ugg boots
Wholesale hip-hop clothing

glasgow7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glasgow7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:37
hello snow peeps! looking to organise (from afar) a flatshare in Chamonix for the season. Looking for others interested in doing the same to rent a place together, or does anyone have a room in a place for rent this coming winter season? winter 09/10 Thaaaaanks!
ChamRider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChamRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 13:00
Originally posted by glasgow7 glasgow7 wrote:

hello snow peeps! looking to organise (from afar) a flatshare in Chamonix for the season. Looking for others interested in doing the same to rent a place together, or does anyone have a room in a place for rent this coming winter season? winter 09/10 Thaaaaanks!

maybe worth posting a free ad on www.cham74.com
sty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 21:21
hello mate, im also now gonna be in chamonix so would be up for sharing, you found anything yet?? drop me a line
legand-8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legand-8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 01:18
Hi Aaron,

I am Max Wade from Australia and will ideally be spending the winter season in Chamonix and am looking for a place to stay. If those beds/spaces are still available could you please let me know and we can discuss details further.

Cheers
Max
legand-8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legand-8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 01:35
Hey Trish

I am Max Wade from Australia and will ideally be spending the winter season in Chamonix and am looking for a place to stay. I've lived on campus for the past three years and am an easy person to get along with. Any info would be much appreciated

Cheers
Max
drewbinson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drewbinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 12:26
Yep at the mo have 3 rooms going starting at 350 euros a month,
up in argentier close to the best ski area in chamonix valley..
have wifi and good big communal room..

A keen skier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic