FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mayrhofen - season advice, chat jobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
7homas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mayrhofen - season advice, chat jobs
    Posted: 13 July 2004 at 13:18
Hi
I'm planning to go to mayrhofen this winter with my girlfriend and a friend of us, and need a job and a place to live.
so I was wondering if anyone could tell me where we can get that, or where we can find some more info?
thanx!
matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 20:02
Hi
Mayrhofen is a great resort to work in you will love it, there are quite a few bars clubs and restaurants etc to try, the main nightclub is called Arena and they seem to take quite a lot of people on, also there are a few big hotels to try which sometimes give basic accommodation with the job, you could also try the restaurants for kitchen work, jobs seemed to be quite hard to get at the start of the season but gradually got easier to find, anyway Mayrhofen is a blinding resort and there are loads of other little resorts along the valley like zell am ziller to go to, and the nightlife is really good fun.
When i was there acommodation was quite tricky to find but until you get there you dont really know whats on offer, we managed to rent a place between quite a few of us and that worked out quite cheaply
good luck
matt
Jamo S View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamo S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2004 at 17:55
Hey, me and my friend are two South Africans looking to work in Austria next year for the months from February to about May/June. Just want to find out some info about what we need to do to apply for work and a place to live. In terms of jobs - doesn't matter. We'll do anything!
Cheers
marc View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 20:22
Hey all! Im an aussie working in Verona at the moment and keen to get some work over in Austria for the winter! Can anyone help me with some contact details or places that i might be able to find work. Im looking to head to St Anton. Whats the chances of getting work at the old Krazy Kangarro???cheers heaps ..marcspad@yahoo.com.au
chris View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 15:38
Hey, im an australian planning to go over to austria somewhere (not sure yet) and work on snowfields, preferably in bar/restaurant but not picky. Anyone got any ideas on where to go and best way to look for work?? thanks
chris View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 15:38
Hey, im an australian planning to go over to austria somewhere (not sure yet) and work on snowfields with my best mate, preferably in bar/restaurant but not picky. Anyone got any ideas on where to go and best way to look for work?? thanks
BIBBY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIBBY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 19:10
Hi ,

i am looking for work as a DJ in Austria this winter, i have 22yrs experience and have done all the main summer resorts around Europe and fancy the chance of a winter season. Party/charty or 60's and 70's to upfront dance, also i have an excellent mike technique.
contact me on bibby1uk@yahoo.com   
ppppresser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 13:28
LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION IN MAYRHOFEN FOR 08/09 SEASON

We are a group of 7 looking for accommodation in Mayrhofen this season. We're all easy going mid-20's snowboarders looking for work whilst we're out there.

We're prepared to share rooms etc and are pretty flexible.

If anyone's looking to find accom too or has anywhere to offer or knows of a place we would love to hear from you!

Thanks
L2A crew
john808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 16:26
hey,
were two 20year old lads,looking forward to go to mayrhofen for 09/10 season.anyone have any accommodation sorted or wanna share or somethin cheap

thobe230 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thobe230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 23:29
Hey man Im headin to Mayrhofen for the season, i got a job already hooked up with a rental shop but no long-term accommodation sorted yet.  Im a 23 yr old snowboarder from NZ.

When you thinkin of headin out there?  I was thinkin of gettin there about the middle of november and booking into the gasthof zillertal for a couple of weeks while I try to find something long-term, Im real keen to share acommodation with as many people as needed to make it cheap enough.  Gasthof Zillertal is a hostel that is pretty cheap in early season, you can find it online.  Ive found it real tough trying to find something long-term online, i reckon the best bet would be just to get a group of us that are going, get there early and try find something.  My emails benthompson85@gmail.com if you want to hook something up

Cheers
john808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 13:14
Hey dude.just sent ya mail there.ya were 2 lads that want to share accommodation for the 09/10 season also.anyone else get your names down here:)
vexz99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vexz99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 22:56

Edited by vexz99 - 28 July 2019 at 21:29
davski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2009 at 23:18
Yeah there's two of us also looking for a place. We're from the UK both guys. we're skiers though obviously happy to live with boarders!

Anyone hears of anything let me know!
vexz99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vexz99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2009 at 21:52

Edited by vexz99 - 28 July 2019 at 21:30
tommy k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 23:13
yo!

this finding seasonal lets is well hard, anyone had any luck with finding some source? me and one possibly two others are driving out early jan and would be willing to share with others :) were not fussed about being central. and possibly would even prefer the cheaper option of being a lil bit outside.

Iff anyones got any help then it would be much much apprecaited and iff i find anything ill get back to this very page

happy hunting :)
ross_signal_32_tsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross_signal_32_tsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2009 at 19:51
hi guys we have a spare place in our appartment for the season.

we are staying in the gasthoff zillertal all season from 1st dec to 11th april

it's a four person room and there are three of us already.

skiers or snowboarders welcome male or female, ideally a female as there are already 2 guys and 1 girl so would make things even haha.

the place costs 1455 euros for the whole season! super cheap. basically one guy dropped out after paying the deposit and first payment but he said we can keep it as its non refundable to him and for messing us around.

message me guys if your interested as this is bound to go quickly.

cheers ross.
john808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2009 at 18:01
hey.turns out im on my own now.im just going out to the gasthof zillertal on the 23rd for a week and sorting accommodation then.il be on here during the period letting ppl know whats available etc and if i get a big apartment il need ppl to share with me
Fresco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fresco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 23:18
hey,

I'm looking for a parttime job for the (winter)season  10/11 so if you guys have any tips... will be staying from 1 december till the end of the season, probably in the gasthof Zillertal. Snowboarder, 22 years old. if you have any questions please message me
pixel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 08:52
I was thinkin of gettin there about the middle of november and booking into the gasthof zillertal for a couple of weeks while I try to find something long-term, Im real keen to share acommodation with as many people as needed to make it cheap enough. 
Maxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 17:05
hey guys gonna do the same thing i think, get there for middle/late november, and try find somewhere to stay. I've been looking online for apartments and just seems so difficult. One of my friends dad's has been doing seasons in mayrhofen for years and he said he may be able to help me out. But am still gonna have to find people to share. So if your intrested let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic