FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mayrhofen - season advice, chat jobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
coylers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coylers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 15:44
hey,
this place mayrhofen looks sick. a friend of mine spent last season there and he said its the place to be. that hostel gasthof zillertal apparently lets you stay there for free if you work for a few hours a day and you get food out of it as well. dont quote me on that though. if anyone finds accommodation and is interested in having a room/housemate please let me know. I'm a 21year old skier from ireland whos gonna be a first time seasoner. if any past seasoner has any tips or suggestions please let me know

peace
thyjosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thyjosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 22:40
I'm gunna be out skiing/snowboarding somewhere for season 10/11. Hopefully myrehofen but im not really sure, depends on jobs.. If anyone finds somewhere and needs people to fill it let me know.
:)
zoemack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 02:43
Hey I'm thinking of doing the same thing (as in stay in Gasthof Zillertal if I can't find anything beforehand). Have you sussed any accommodation? I would be keen to share if so
nathanvz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanvz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 16:56
Hi
Myself and two friends want to head up to Mayrhofen this winter. Do you have any contact details for places that would be hiring this season?

Nath
stonsl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stonsl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 15:31
hey guys!

A couple of friends and I are looking also at working in mayrhofen this winter. We are all snowboarders as well, and would be keen on sharing accommodation as to make sure that it stays as cheap as possible!! Heading there around the end of November, early december at the latest. Email me at stonsl23@uwgb.edu if you wanna try to suss something out!

Love, Sierra xx
Maxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 19:31
hey well im definately up for it, if people are up for it we could get a place at the gashoff hotel for a week then maye try suss out something when we get there. i know its very hard to find places and jobs on the net for mayrhofen. i do however have a contact who has worked there every season for 10+ years. he's said if i am serious then he may be able to help sort out a place. let me know if your intrested and maybe we can sort something out.
nathanvz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanvz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:48
Hi Maxi

Im coming up with two friends the problem is Im from South Africa and need a shengen work visa which i cant sort out until I actually have a job. You said you know someone who has been working there for 10 seasons is there any way they can maybe give us contact details for places that are hiring? We are keen to share accommodation but we cant do anything until we have these visas sorted out.

Regards
Nathan
Rasmus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasmus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 13:10
Hi!

I'm also going to Mayrhofen this season, probably end of november. Planning to stay in Gasthof Zillertal first couple of weeks while I'll try to find a more permanent place to stay at. If someone would like to share a room/dorm in gasthof zillertal and maybe also later on just give me a shout and we can talk more about it! I don't really know if the price to stay in g z is good compared to other places but it could definately be worth to look it up.

Cheers!                                                                                  Pig

/Rasmus 19, snowboarder, Sweden

Edited by Rasmus - 12 September 2010 at 13:10
saltyeyebrows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltyeyebrows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 13:49
Hey Maxi,

Im looking for a place for the season, ill be happy to share with you if thats all good. Let me know your plans if ur keen :)

Loz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltyeyebrows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 13:51
Im keen to share with anyone in Mayrhofen, looking to arrive in November.
cheers
Rasmus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasmus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 18:26
Update!

We are now 5 snowboarding guys from Sweden, and everyone's riding the lib tech skate banana. stoked for sure? hell yea. If anyone wants to buy a t-shirt with Wanna taste my banana? on the back, mail me. Just kidding! To the serious thing though - I'll still travel to Mayr end of november, the other ones will come the 5th of january. If anyone's intrested of sharing a 6bed accommodation for the whole season with us, just gimme a shout and we can sort it out.

Peace!
Maxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 18:29

Rasmus litterally jsut writing a reply to your last mail then u post again. Where is your accomodation, cost etc. well intrested.

Maxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 18:31

Also im heading to gashoff around 15th november, so could share a place there if it easier and cheaper

Rasmus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasmus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 19:24
Difference is that we're 5, was only me the first post. :) We're mailbombing atm, hope to get an apartment soon. Did you have a friend who works there who maybe could look things up Maxi?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltyeyebrows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 20:35
Hey guys just letting you know im defs keen for a accomodation. ive rented previously and used to living with lots of people.
always good times :)
so yeah name the time, place and costs if yas are keen.

coylers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coylers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 20:19
hey guys

man so much to organise for this season. still looking to hit mayrhofen in november and stay in gasthof-zillertal for a couple of weeks and just kind of mooch around and try and sort out a place to stay then a job. rasmus man im very interested in stayin with you guys you should let me know if you're still lookin for someone. zoemack we should keep in touch if you still plan on headin over there. if you guys dont know by now. The Prodigy are headlining Snowbombing this year(sick music festival in Mayrhofen in April). anyways keep me posted.

Peace
P.wills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P.wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 16:29
Hello all,
Im a 22yrold Snowboarder thinking of heading out to Gasthof Zillertal late November to find work and people to live with. Does anyone know how much Gasthof Zillertal Will be costing late November, couldnt c on their website...Or am I just being dumb?
And also, its my first season, If you sort out cheap enough accomm sharing with enough people can you get by/party of your wages?

Pete
JackWilliamGooch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JackWilliamGooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 22:04
Hey all,

I am also thinking of staying in Gasthof Zillertal. I am un-decided as to whether to go out late November or early January and stay for around 4 months. What are the benifits of heading out early? Also, does anyone have an idea of what the season lift pass will cost? Thanks,

Jack.
Willlliammmm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willlliammmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 20:24
I'm also going to mayrhofen for the season. I have looked around on the internet, and I think a superzillertal pass for the season will be 575 Euro. 
Maxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 21:14

Hey,

Ye just recon the earlier you get there more likely to find a place in town, or nearer town and probably be able to pick up a better job. Ski pass shouldnt be that much been told that if you get a job you can a workers ski pass or something, like that either way it should be cheaper than that. Im still heading out for around the 15th to stay at the gashoff and to find somewhere.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic