FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mayrhofen - season advice, chat jobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
aksal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aksal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 14:03
we are doing the same thing and arrive on the 8th of december
send an email and we can get contact details and all that neccessary stuff
jackleraba@gmail.com
Maxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 17:28
just realised my facebook email is willm86@hotmail.co.uk.  So find me on that!
dale.cowling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dale.cowling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 19:34
hey hey, im a 24 year old australian male snowboarder looking for season accomodation and work for this 10/11 season. anyone know of anything dont hesitate to contact me on dale.cowling@hotmail.com arrive in mayrhofen this week!!
Bennyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bennyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 23:46
Yeah dudes as i said im off on the 13th dec, so i recon just go for a few beers when we get there! and see if we can get a flat or sumit sorted! i'll email you lot tomorrow see if we can get sumit sorted! my email is benchetwood@hotmail.co.uk and FB just ben chetwood!
lynseyanderson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynseyanderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 18:28
Hey, im thinking of heading over to mayrhofen early january.. 24 year old Irish girl would be looking for work and accom just wondering if it would be hard to get a job withouth speaking the language..?! I speak french so thought about going France direction but Vans park looks epic! Confused....

Any advice cheers..! :D

Lynsey
davedom888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davedom888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 10:55
Hi there, Im heading out 9th of December, working at arena nightclub. 1st ski season, well looking forward to it. Up for meeting people heading out to mayrhofen. If you want drop me an email - davedom888@hotmail.co.uk or add me on facebook - dave domoney (bournemouth uni).
Fresco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fresco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 22:35
How did you get the Job at the Arena?
m.mahi82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.mahi82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 03:41
I'm thinking of doing the same thing (as in stay in Gasthof Zillertal if I can't find anything beforehand). Have you sussed any accommodation? I would be keen to share if so
Bennyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bennyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:49
hey man! na haven't found anything yet got a few of us looking! and should be goin out about the same time! if you do find anything let me know! ben
softy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 14:06
Hello all, have got a friend out there already who is on the hunt and says that it is tough. Alot of people have either given up or taken houses in nearby resorts such as Innsbruck (spelling?). Anyway, me and a mate are headed those ways on Monday and will be going hard trying to find us a sweet pad for the season, if anyone finds anything and fancies sharing with a couple of laid back kiwi chicks then holla at me on soph.ericksen@gmail.com, otherwise i will post up a hit if we find something and have space for couch crashers or long termers. We are all in this together, let's rock the Hoff! 
Sophie.
Sander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 15:09
Hey guys.

Going to mayrhofen around the 15th of december.
Wasn't able to find any job from here (the netherlands) so just going there and pray that some1 could use a employee.
it seems like there are a couple of you guys out there already. How is the job hunt? any succes? would like to get some tips or insight on how things go around there. Might cya the 16th

Gr,
Sander
stela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2010 at 09:43
Im also looking for a place too, Im real easy to live with and always keen for a party.
So for now ill be staying at that hostel. any info on what to do would be GREATLY appreciated!
Sam Gigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Gigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 14:04
Hey there everyone,
we are two 24yr old australian snowboarders looking to come out to Mayrhofen in a few days. we are keen to spend the season but don't have any accommodation sorted out yet so if there is anybody that needs a room to be filled or who is looking to share a place then email me at sam_gigger@hotmail.com. cheers guys
Sam
YvetteCulbert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YvetteCulbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2010 at 12:59
Hi there, my boyfriend and I are driving down to France or Austria after Christmas to spend a season in the Alpes. We not sure where we're going yet but aren't fussed so long as we get a roof over are head and plenty of time to hit the slopes.

If any one has a room/studio/apartment available please get in touch. My email is y.culbert@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!
Bennyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bennyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 09:24
sup dudes!
Im out hear now! staying in the gastof! out looking for accomodation today if anyone has any news let me know!
Ben
lynseyanderson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynseyanderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 22:19
Where you guys getting your lift passes from? Anywhere to buy it online?

I'll be heading start of Feb just myself so will stay at the Gasthof til I find somewhere to crash..!

Anyone fancy having me stay in Feb let me know facebook lynsey anderson... :D
thyjosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thyjosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2011 at 00:38
Just another of the same...

looking for a job and Accom, gunna be in gasthof zill for a week to find something.

any info on either would be wicked, looks like it might be a bit of a struggle
Akelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 15:07
\just arrived in Mayrhofen staying at the guest house. trying to get accom and jobs if anyone is interested in getting together to sort out some accomodation with me and my boyfriend and I please get in touch. alanakelly@live.com. cheers
cohnemus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cohnemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 07:39
hey, looking into heading to mayrhofen next season. Anyone got any cheap accommodation tips? i'm looking at the gasthof Zillertal but the season prices are unclear. Anyone one else looking for roommates?

thanks
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
davedom888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davedom888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2011 at 23:31
Anyone from mayrhofen heading to ibiza this summer? if so add me - dave domoney
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic