FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mayrhofen - season advice, chat jobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Ant27e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant27e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 16:12
Will do, you been to mayrhofen before?

Snow Fiend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Fiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 22:46
yeah, a couple of times already - but not for a season...

if you have any questions feel free to ask Wink
r.neddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r.neddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2011 at 21:10
Hi guys. me and a friend are coming out on the 21st november and staying for the whole season. We are looking for room mates or does anyone know where we can get accommodation? email me at rob.gear@hotmail.co.uk

kind regards, Rob
ppppresser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 22:42
Tidy english couple (25 yr olds) looking for a double room in Mayrhofen for season 2011/2012. Can afford higher rates if necessary. I have work taken care of but my girlfriend will be looking for work, perhaps bar work. We are ready to put deposits down and will be in Mayrhofen from the 10th Dec to sort things out.

Let us know if anything turns up - gregstevens155@hotmail.com
edengoldyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edengoldyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 08:03
hey,
were two 20year old lads,looking forward to go to mayrhofen for 09/10 season.anyone have any accommodation sorted or wanna share or somethin cheap
jakelarson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakelarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 12:06

Hey everyone - I'm also looking to travel to Mayrhofen for the season, leaving late November. Seems like everyone is heading to the Gasthof Zillertal and taking it from there, so will probo do the same thing..

ppppresser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 19:17
Guys, I'm currently in resort and there is absolutely NOTHING available accomodation-wise. Most of the accomodation that was available to seasonairres is now being used for tourists as, being more skint, tourists are looking for even cheaper accom and taking up seasonairre beds
Stuuu84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuuu84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:18
Hi, im arriving in Mayrhofen 2nd of feb until april and starting to get pretty desperate for accommo.. If anyone has a spare bed or knows of one id love to hear from u..
Cheers, Stu
Stuuu84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuuu84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:18

my emails trevormate_7@hotmail.com

thanks..

Snow Fiend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Fiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 07:28
hey buddy, i don't think you'll be able to find a room for these dates.. you'll have to get short stays, that is if you don't find roommates that already have a place...but you should be able to find rooms for less than 30 euro a night.. better book ahead for feb, mayrhofen is going to be packed to the rafters.... good luck man.. i'm there now, arrived yesterday and staying for a week or two, coming back on feb again... give me a shout if you need anything,  will be happy to help

Edited by Snow Fiend - 10 January 2012 at 07:29
Stuuu84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuuu84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:01
Cheers mate thanks for the reply. Might have somewhere hooked up for the first week or so and then booked into the gasthof from the 15th for 10 days.. Pumped to get over there!!
Thanks again,
Stu
john bric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john bric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 18:39
Hi guys,

I'm going to be in Mayrhofen this weekend to start a new job, but at this stage am still struggling with accommodation. If anyone has, or knows of a spare room i could rent for a few weeks, that would be awesome!

I know it's peak season now, so i know it might be a long shot

26 year old, easy going Australian.... if so, my email address is johnmbric@gmail.com

Cheers,

JOhn
jfarrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfarrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 01:52

Edited by jfarrell - 09 November 2016 at 22:01
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic