FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do you do for spring cleaning?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Merthil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merthil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you do for spring cleaning?
    Posted: 16 January 2019 at 10:34

I am from Toronto and it is my first spring in my new home. So, I want this season to be fantastic. What do you do for spring cleaning? Specifically along the lines of either cleaning, home maintenance, or yard work.

I have noticed that my windows are covered with dirt. I am planning to get my windows cleaned. Probably, I might seek help from agencies which provide window cleaning.

What do you do? Please share some thoughts.

Metaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 18:14
The biggest thing that I'm dead set on when it comes to spring cleaning is (re)organizing the rooms and discovering everything that I really don't need anymore or in some cases things that I may need but others would need more fervently than myself. You can't believe the physical and psychological relief of getting all the excess out of your apartment. I had bought a home in France, Antibes of Provence - Alpes region last year to rent out to other ski enthusiasts or people willing to visit Cannes and Nice in the summer when I'm not using it. Yet after just one year, when I was through with my spring cleaning of everything I have accumulated myself or things/gifts let by visitors, there was almost enough stuff to decorate another one or two rooms!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic