New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - About UK Immigration and visa information Required
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About UK Immigration and visa information Required

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
richard86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About UK Immigration and visa information Required
    Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:26
Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and UK higher studies. I have found one website ADVERT REMOVED this website is most popular and authentic in our country and this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide meĀ 

Edited by administrator - 01 December 2008 at 16:15
Mort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 12:24
Well, if you're looking for UK jobs, then you're best place to start getting information about coming to this country would be the official UK gov site: UK Border Agency
That will give you all the basic information you need with regards to getting the proper paperwork, so that you can come over here and work!
Hope that helps! Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic