FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First choice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
Author
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 12:53
i spoke to the recruitement line its not both... you can choose as tui are interviewing you so you choose whether you want to ansa i would like to work for first choice because....... or i would like to work for thomson because....... so now its decision time!!!!!
super_star View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 13:31
anyone going to the thomas cook assesment day aswell as thomson/first choice do not tell them (thomas/first choice) that u have an assesment day with them because they hate thomas cook !!!! just a word of warning lol
Mackem_Minx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mackem_Minx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 11:02
Hey Tracey,

Where'd u find out about the freesytle rep? If i'm honest, thats what I'm most interested in. Could u send me the link if poss?

Thnx,
L x
Mackem_Minx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mackem_Minx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 10:39
Thats' brill, thnx Tracey

L x
geordie_tracey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 18:02
Rite thats my presentation dun! Just me thomas cook 1 2 do now!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 20:21
i have just completed the holiday rep ticket it is so usefulllll!!!! 
Abrean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abrean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 20:27
Super_star, Im still doing the holiday rep ticket but only two modules to go, it really was money well spent wasn't it!!!

Finished my presentation now and just trying to memorise itSmile
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 10:56
abrean i totally agreee so helpfulll but i still cant crach this presentation are u using props or anything???
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 13:36
what did the hol rep ticket have in it? im debating wether to do it or not! how much did you pay for it? do you reckon you could have it done in a week?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 15:11
its really helped me understand the qualities you need to be a rep and stuff. its 75 quid i started mine on friday and wrked all night on it and again yesterday and finished it
laura89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 15:16

il fink bowt doing it i think thanks ne way babe x

wathall89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wathall89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 16:25
Hey I have been invited to an assessment day on the 19th november in birmingham! anyone else going then x
Abrean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abrean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 19:38
Its taken me about a week to do the holiday rep ticket but Im just doing a bit a day, I  reckon it can easily be done quicker.

Im not going to use any props in my presentation, I was going to but then I dont think there would be time, I mean you do only have two mins.
Were you going to use any props?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 19:56
i was just goin to draw a map because obv no 1 knows where u live and obviously mark all the amenities and things
Abrean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abrean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 20:04
yea that was my first thought on what to do, was going to bring pages with maybe two pics on it of my village and a pic of a local activity.

Do you think we'd be able to show it??  What are other people doing, I mean are we supposed to bring somthing?
Lisa345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:29
Just been reading your posts ref Thompson/First Choice.  Do you have to decide who you want to work for at the interview?  I've got no idea.  Can't you just say that you would work for either company or is that a big no no?

I'm worried now, what's the difference between the two and why would you pick one above the other???  Help!

Also, not started working on my presentation yet and been reading that a few of you have finished it.  Got until next Friday so better get a move on.
Stacyghirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacyghirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 16:49
hey iv just received an email today sayin iv got assessment day, in edinburgh on 15th nov - anyone else there on that d8?? cant wait, tho think iv got same worries as ev1 else i.e the presentation lol!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 18:22
you have to choose i think but im not to sure . i havnt even started my presentation becus i dnt have a clue what to dooo arghhhhh lol
geordie_tracey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie_tracey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 19:22
It probs sounds like a stupid question but do we hve 2 remember our presentations cause al neva b 2 remember them!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 21:11
well it is always better to know it becuse eye contact is the key u dnt wnna be lking dwn at sum paper all the time write yourself prompt card with a few works on. I am struggeling with my presentation u got any tips??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
  Share Topic