FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

offer just came through!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
.guinn. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .guinn. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: offer just came through!
    Posted: 05 December 2008 at 18:34
just got my offer through for next season.
they're sendin me to cavallino on the italian adriatic coast!
buzzin!
anybody else goin up to the adriatic?
PeteCoteDaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteCoteDaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 18:40
this must be the day when they released all the offers...loads of people have got their offers today it seems
gillr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 18:45
Hi

Just got our offer to La Litterol on the Vendee first year for Canvas on that site, but from what I can find out it looks quite good, unless someone from HB tells me differently!!
WinkBig%20smile
Gill
lisakell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisakell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 19:50
Hi Gill

We're going to Pals, can't wait!
gillr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 20:03
Hi Lisa

? Pals, where is it?

gillr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 20:24
Sorry Lisa

Just had a eureka moment, it's Spain

Heard some good reports from there, bet you'll have a great season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteCoteDaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 20:37
I think Litoral is not brand brand new, i think its an old camping life, and rebranded canvas for this yr, so i wouldnt worry about dealing with brand new owners or mobiles or anything. it will be fine, dont know the site, but the area is good, sables d'lonne is nice and good coastal villages.

sure it will be change from rural vandenesse!!!
Laartje View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laartje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 21:51
Hi Gill,

I worked on Littoral in 2007 for a few months. Its a lovely site, probably one of the best ones in the Vendee area. Its near Les Sables D'olonne and in High season there will be a shuttle bus to that place. The campsite has got good entertainment in the evenings. Its a nice site, have u got a car? Makes life a bit easier, but as i said there will be a shuttle bus!
gillr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 22:12
Hi
We are going in our campervan, so days off are good, when you've done the shopping that is, we can go off exploring
After last season at Vandenesse where we had over 500 cleans because it was a popular overnighter we are looking forward to looking after holiday makers as opposed to travellers.
Thanks for your infoTongueTongueTongue
Accident Prone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2008 at 02:26
Any going to the french Riviera/cote d azur ???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2008 at 02:28
For HB that is
LilLaura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilLaura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 16:29
I dnt have an offer yet.. I wana know
Bit early aint it tho? x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 17:10
just ring them up
AC78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 18:20
Originally posted by gillr gillr wrote:

Hi
We are going in our campervan, so days off are good, when you've done the shopping that is, we can go off exploring

After last season at Vandenesse where we had over 500 cleans because it was a popular overnighter we are looking forward to looking after holiday makers as opposed to travellers.

Thanks for your infoTongueTongueTongue

gill hope you found the info i sent you on littoral useful....

there is absolutely loads to do in the area!!! and it is just about doable to get to the pint pot and new jacks for the traditional courier **** ups in there :)
DJA86 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJA86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 19:25
i thought people didnt get offers until just before heading out? sent my acceptance off today. how long would you reckon it will take for a reply now on where im going ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteCoteDaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 19:32

all depends on company and position. you wont here anything of any company if your 2nd half season until may/june ish. if your full season then: for HB - team leaders and kids couriers, you should here within the next month, if your a courier might be end of jan ish. for canvas - all full season people get offers about now.

gillr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gillr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 20:09
AC
The info was really useful
Had a look on Google earth and think I can see where the live area is and even if we are squashed in with a store tent it will be a bit more private than the last site that was next door to reception.
Only drawback, looks like reception is a tent, really enjoyed prettying up the reception van last season and finding lots of maps and info to decorate it.
TongueTongueTongue
DJA86 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJA86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 20:14
nice one mate. i cant wait to get out there. im hoping for argeles anyway!
AC78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 20:25
Originally posted by gillr gillr wrote:

AC
The info was really useful

Had a look on Google earth and think I can see where the live area is and even if we are squashed in with a store tent it will be a bit more private than the last site that was next door to reception.

Only drawback, looks like reception is a tent, really enjoyed prettying up the reception van last season and finding lots of maps and info to decorate it.

TongueTongueTongue

yes reception was a tent for CL on there, though you never know it might change!!! yeah at least you are well away from your own customers and reception, though a good thing on there if you end up with late arrivals, the bar is directly opposite canvas reception!!! :o)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteCoteDaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 21:05
yeh you never know what youl get now as CL is dead.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic