FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI reps for 2009!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 186>
Author
Alfie20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TUI reps for 2009!!!!
    Posted: 17 December 2008 at 10:05
Hey i had my assessment day yesterday and i made it through the whole day!!

And i got a call first thing this morning telling me i GOT THE JOB!! Wahoo....

If anyone needs any help with there assessment day just ask...

Look forward to seeing all you guys that have already made it at training!!!

Im so happy.....

BRING ON SUMMER 09!!!!
Ricky7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricky7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 23:12

hey, well done for getting the job btw!

I soo want to be a tui rep!! Was wandering if there still goin to be holding more assesment days for 09, cos hope i havent missed them all!

Also if youve got any hints or tips for the day, it would be great!

Cheers m8!!
Alfie20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 00:41
Hey Ricky,

Im sure they are still holding assessment days, all you need to do is go onto www.firstchoice4jobs.co.uk and fill out an application form and then you can apply for what you want to do. After you apply for a job youmight get invited to an assessment day..

When you get to this part reply back to me and i will give you all the help i can....

Good luck... :0)
Becks321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becks321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 14:04
yeah, they're defo still holding assessment days, i've got mine on the 28th Feb, so they will hopefully still have loadsa spaces left between now and then! and the recruitment team are dead nice, had a bit of trouble with the dates i was available for an assessment day and they were lovely, trying to sort it all out for me an stuff...god luck! :)
stacebabz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacebabz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 14:15

Hey alfie i have my assessment day in january 2 be a kids rep!!Have u got ne advice!!Was there many people at your interview?xx

xxbeckyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxbeckyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 00:25
hey peeps. im an official TUI 09 rep as well lol. i had my assessment day in nov bt i am still waitin 2 find out whats going on lol. im so nervous bt majorly excited lol xxx
An!a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An!a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 22:57
hiya guys! iv managed to bag myself an interview with TUI, got it on the 15th january. im not the nervous type, far from it, but im scared that im gonna mess it up in one way or another! id cry a little bit if i do.....any advice from anyone would be appreciated, also a heads up on what questions they asked would also be awesome! do they ask u where u'd prefer to be based? xxxStar
Alfie20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 17:54
Hey Satce,

My assessment day went like this..

When i got to the TUI centre you sit in the cafe bit and you meet everyone that is there to have there assessment too. Big tip is to speak to everyone when you get there as this will make it so much easer for you when you do your presentation as you will feel more comftible!

Then you give all your passport and other stuff they ask you to bring and register you,

Then you walk over to the training center and sit on tables of 4! You then each take turn to stand up and say your name, and using the first letter of your first and last name come up with a word that describes you! All i could think of was animal and wild!

You then get up and do your pressentation. Everyone was really nervous and so was i, but i was the last to go which worked in my favor as i had seen everyone get up and i was not as nervous by this time!

You then do a group exercize where you get into groups and sort out problems that could happen at an airport! This bit is really easy as you can not get it wrong! All there looking for is that you are able to work in a team! But when you have sorted the problems out you have to stand up in your group and tell everyone why you picked what you did as the most importent thing to deal with first!

You then do a maths test! Now really do not worry about this as it is easy, all you need to do is read the questions carfully! And make sure you know how to convert pounds into euros and euros into pounds and you will fly through it! Im really bad at maths but i finished ten mins before everyone else.. The give you a calculator and you need to get 6/10 to get through!

You then go for lunch. Now at lunch you know that when you go back you might not make it to the end of the day and everyone was talking about how they might do it! Everyone of us thought we was going home!

Then they come and get you and you walk back to the training center! when you get to the doors they split you up into two rooms and you dont know what room is what! Then a lady come into my room and was like, right guys i need you to be quite as you have made it through to the next part of the day and next door are getting the bad news! At the start of the day there was 18 of us then 10 got sent home!

Then you have to do role play! Now you have to sit in a room on your own then a lady comes in and starts shouting at you and you have to sort the problem out! This is really easy all you need to do is keep calm and sort it out for her.

After this you have your one to one interview where the lady asks you why you want to be a rep and questions like name a time where you had a difficult customer and name a time you worked well in a team etc etc.. Then she asked me if i got the job where would i like to go! Now i said I dont really mind but would love to go somewhere livly like Ibiza and she went to me "Alfie you would be great in Ibiza!!"  Then they tell you that you will hear if you got the job in five day via email!

So i went home and just wanted to know if i got it or not! Then the next day at 9 in the morning i got a call from the lady and she said i got the job! But i got everyone facebook details and only three of us got the job!

I think a big tip for the whole day is to be yourself, smile and get talking to as many people there as you will be more at ease!

Good luck and i might see you on training next year!!
Alfie20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 17:58
Hey Becky well done on getting there job! Its like the best feeling ever when they ring you and tell you, you got the job aint it! I was over the moon..

Have you got facebook if so add me Alfie Wells as im sure we will be at training together!

x
Alfie20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfie20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 18:00
Good luck An!a im sure you will do fine! Be yourself have fun and make friends and you will be fine!

Lets us know how you do..

Good luck again...

x
Princess_Aimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:17
is that similar as an overseas entertainers assessment becuase I really cant find anything about it
goldiegurl123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldiegurl123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 14:30
Hii Ya,
I really want some advice I have my assesment day next Saturday and I am really scared!!
What kind of things do you have to do??
what kind of things do they ask u in the basic maths test??

goldiegurl123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldiegurl123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 14:39

How do you recommend you dress for the assesment day?

stuartbannerman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartbannerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 20:26
I recieved my 'You are invited to an assessment day' email today but the link doesnt worj to give me details of the interview. I emailed them back and hopefully it will work in a day or so.
Then I can get all nervous about the day itself. Thanks for the tips on how to act during the day. Definately go in being yourself.  . .
Any idea on the locations of the assessment days? Thats what I was hoping to find out.
nik2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nik2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 06:17
Hey goldiegurl I have my assesment next saturday also and cannot wait to go!  Are you having yours in Luton at 9am?

I think you have to wear smart business clothes.  Best to dress to impress in interviews!
Rachy1875 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachy1875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 09:30
Hey hey people,

Im an official TUI rep for 2009. Went to the assessment day in Birmingham on 13th December n found out on the Monday I got the job. I originally went for 2wentys rep but they sd id be more suited for mainline so im just waiting now to see where im gunna be and when training is. Alfie i sd i wanted to be in Ibiza aswell so fingers crossed...i dont wanna be newhere boring but coz i originally went for 2wentys i hope they'll take that into consideration and put me somewhere lively. Add me on facebook Rachel Philcox, dont mention it on my page tho coz all my work people r my friends and they dont know im leaving yet...lol. Ahhhh role on summer, cant wait!!!

If anyone needs any help jus let me know xxx
belfast_lad22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 15:08

Hi i need some advice i have mine 7th Feb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 15:09

Hi folks I have my TUI Assmessment on 7th Feb in my home town in Belfast which is handy was expecting to have to go to England

stuartbannerman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartbannerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 15:11
I booked mine about an hour ago and its the day after tomorrow in Liverpool.
Now its time to put together the presention. And make sure I am in the perfect frame of mind (as I always am cough cough)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2009 at 16:27
Anyone going to the Belfast assessment on 7th Feb ??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 186>
  Share Topic