FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI reps for 2009!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186>
Author
cutch09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutch09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 14:46
hi i just got a cal yesturday and i was offered i place on the assessment day but dont really know what to expect so could you give me a bit of advise?  What do i need to expect and prepare for the the day?  Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kutie_Katie90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kutie_Katie90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 22:53
hiya, I had my assesment day back in november for the holiday advisor role! basically what happened on my assesment day was, they will first of all give you a talk about the company and job role! Then they put us all into pairs and gave us a situation, and a hotel! you had 15 minutes to prepare a presentation, which had to be done in the style of a welcome meeting! Our theme was christmas so we had to talk about how we were going to make christmas special in our hotel for our guests! After this we then went through and did a numerical test (calculator provided) which is 10 or 20 (cant remember) questions! after this we were divided into groups of 10 for our team exercise, this is were you had 15 situations and you personally have to put them in order from top priority to bottom priority, then as a team you have to decided! Its so they can see how well you work together as a team! This is then the part of the day where they recruitment team decide whether you get through to the afternoon or not, which i did! In the afternoon, you have a customer service roleplay, which basically you go into a room and someone will be acting out a complaint to see how you deal with the situation! After this you will have a compentency interview! this is where you have a one on one and they will ask u questions like can you tell me how you have gone beyonded yourself in customer service, what have you done to go that extra mile etc!And thats it! There isnt really anything you can prepare to be ohnest! but they phoned me the next day and said i got the job =) Hope this helps and good luck!!! 
Lisa345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 20:00
All last years posts if any newbies can be bothered reading through them
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2010 at 23:47
this time last year I was ready for my first season and now off for my third aint that right markle!!!
rcreighton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcreighton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 19:58
Hi there everyone, im going to an assessment centre on Friday for a Ski Rep position. Can anyone tell me if they have been to one for this and what it involved. Was the sales aspect of the presentation important or was it more to see how you can handle yourself in front of an audience? 

Thanks
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2010 at 10:09
Well, soon its time for many people to start to apply, recieve dates and have interviews! I was in that position 20 months ago, now i am about to start my 4th season with tui, what a great time i'm having. have worked with some on the people i have chatted with on here! so if your thinking about it, do it, if you have got that date good luck, two of the interviewers are great, worked with them last winter!
Claireyyyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claireyyyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2010 at 17:59
hey guys.... recieved an email today saying id got through the first part of the application... does that mean i have an interview cos last year they just sent me a dat efor assesment centre? your help would be muchly appreciated xxxx
Carly...x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carly...x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2010 at 20:11
hiya! i got that email too but the assessment centre is basically the interview i think! xxx
EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 09:29
Hiiii
I've also got the email to go to the assessment centre.
Has anyone any advice??

Eve :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claireyyyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2010 at 17:34

heee have you got a date for the assesment though as i havennt been given a date?? arghhh worried lol xxx

fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2010 at 17:50
have you all applied for reps or kids reps?
Carly...x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carly...x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2010 at 19:48
nah i havent got a date for it yet! should find out soon though :) i've applied to be a general holiday rep, not the kids one xxx
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2010 at 23:02
the training course for the people doing the interviews are taking place for the next two weeks, after that they will start travelling around the country doing the interviews, if you want to ask any questions call them they have people waiting for your call! It will show you care! you never know we might be working together nexr summer!

rory
Rochellebx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochellebx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 12:40
hiya, i applied for thomson rep overseas 2011. they sent me a email saying thankyou for applying and they are happy to inform me that ive passed the online applicationa and are inviting me to an assessment day and said they will contact me with the date and venue and said if i change any of my contact information to contact that asap. this emailed got sent to me thursday night. i was just woudering if anyone has a email regarding dates of assesment date etc? or am i best to give thomson recruitment a quick ring?

Rochelle x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claireyyyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:35
Heeey that was the same as I recieved... they have now sent me through an invite to the assesment :D so you shoulg get yours in a day or so yaaaaaayyy!! Mines 27th November...ages away x x x
Fitch92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitch92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2010 at 20:11
Hi guys, I've got my date for the assessment in December, I'm really worried as I dont know what to expect and don't want to fluff it up!

Any advice?  Fitch x  Confused

EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2010 at 23:19
Hey Fitch, wot date in December is yours?? x
Fitch92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitch92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 00:03
Newcastle Stadium 3rd of decemberTongue I get to come all the way over from Glasgow weehee
EveF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EveF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 00:09
Im in Manchester Bewleys hotel 10th dec. i get to come all the way from northern ireland. add me on face book.
Eve Finnegan ( black and white foto!) x
fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 00:16
Originally posted by EveF EveF wrote:

Im in Manchester Bewleys hotel 10th dec. i get to come all the way from northern ireland. add me on face book.
Eve Finnegan ( black and white foto!) x
HI ARE YOU GOING FOR THE NORMAL REP?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186>
  Share Topic