FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI reps for 2009!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 186>
Author
Make My Body Younger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Make My Body Younger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2009 at 17:23

NEW BBC3 SERIES NEEDS YOU!

HOW EXTREME ARE YOU?

Been partying a bit too hard lately and looking for a way out of the cycle you’ve got yourself in? Are you a drink and drug fuelled party animal that doesn’t know when to stop?

If you’re 18-30, living life to the max but putting your health on the line, then BBC3 wants to speak to you! Want a new body and a new life?

Get in Contact now! makemybodyyounger@twofour.co.uk
tuirep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuirep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 02:43
hey tui reps 09 i was also successful had my interview in glasgow 5th nov anyone else?? anyone know when the training starts??

bebo?
Rachy1875 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachy1875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 09:44
Hey, I was successful on my interview in Birmingham. Havnt heard bout ne dates for anyone i know who got through. TUI seem to be quite slow in letting everyone know their training dates n where they will be. I jus wanna know now so i can get excited, lol. Where do u wanna be placed?x
Lisa345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 13:20
I wanna know who I'm gonna be working for Thomson or First Choice.  Do you think they'll tell us when we get the training dates through or when we get to the training?
robbo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 13:31
got my assesment day 24th jan in birmingham Thumbs%20Up

anyone else off to this one??

tuirep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuirep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 14:57
i am hoping for gran can but anywhere sunny
mark1805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark1805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 16:01
Hey guy's i had my TUI assesment yesterday in leeds got through the first part and went on to the second,
Hopefully everything went ok now im just waiting nervously to find out, i no they say upto 5 day's via email but when am i likely to find out and has anyone got past the first stage and not got through?
Rachy1875 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachy1875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 17:34
Hey Mark,

I had my assessment on the Saturday and found out on the Monday that i'd got the job...some people it took a couple of days tho, dont worry im sure ull hear something soon.

I wanna know weather im Thomson or First Choice aswell....its soo annoying, their quite slow in letting you know everything. All the guys that i know who got the job through Thomas cook already know when n where their assessment days are!!

Rach x
mark1805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark1805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 17:57
hey well hopefully they will let me no soon as the suspence is killing me haha so do you no any 1 who past the first stage and didnt get the job? ? i just dont want to get my hope's up and get shot down lol

ye a lot of people are waiting to here if they are thompson's or first choice, id rather be first choice but the clothing is a laughing matter lol

x
belfast_lad22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 19:30
mines not till 7th feb very nervous
An!a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An!a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 23:51
im a bit confused tbh, wer applying for TUI, which is first choice and thomson joined together i think...but im now confused whether im applying for the right role! i want to be a rep, like a Freestyle rep, thats what i think im applying for...am i right? dear me im so confused, not sure if thats a good start lolllll.
ps, the 2 minute presentation on ur new neighbours...did you lot do it as im the interviewers were the new couple/family, or did u say "if i was telling them where to go, i would say blah blah blah"????

Ania xxx
tuirep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuirep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 00:16
is it likely there may be more than one training course?
mark1805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark1805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 01:51
AN!A

when you are applying for a REP position they now call it oversea's travel advisor which is a posh word for a REP, Basically the 2 minute presentation is in front of the group how ever many may be there and you just explain to the group as if they are
a family with 2 young children
a couple in there 30's
a couple in there 60's
a single person in their 40's
and basically just explain whats in your local area which may be apeeling to your group whichever you picked also take visual aids as every1 in my group did just like local bus/train times and like leaflets of things todo also add this into your presentation

to be honest its not that bad once your there and every1 is friendly enough if you need any help just ask
Rachy1875 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachy1875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 09:40
Im confused as to who we're gunna be working for aswell. I jus thought it was one big company now so we'd be working for both? What r the uniforms like? Im really not looking forward to seeing them Confused lol.

Add me on facebook Rachel Philcox....i havnt told work im leaving yet n a lot of my friends dont know so dont mention nething on my wall, lol. Not long now guys, hopefully ull hear soon Mark....fingers crossed. Ive only heard from 2 other people who were on my day that got offered a job out of 9 but thats only because i was there friends on facebook so the others might have got somethingSmile. I just wish they wud hurry up with letting us know training dates and where we'll be coz im getting impatient now Angryxx
mark1805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark1805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 11:20
what is it first choice and thomsons are keeping the name's separate but the like owner's have joined and thats where TUI come's from first choice uniforms are bright Pink skirt and jacket from women and just a shirt for the guys thomsons are like dark blue

Rachy1875 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachy1875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 12:18
oh my goodness i hope im with Thomsons....i dont do pink, lol. Fingers crossed i dont have the ugly pink stuff n i will not be wearing a jacket in a hot country, lol. Let us know if you hear nefing bout the job...still keeping fingers crossed for u xx
mark1805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark1805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 13:13
ye i wouldnt mind if it was like a lil pink and not so bright but god it is horrible hahah ye i will let you no ive added you on facebook Mark Hayman xx
An!a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An!a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 22:07
im not wearing anything polyester in a hot country in mid 30 degrees....they can pay me a lot more than the wage reps get lolllll!!!
right, yea i thought i was going for the repping job, but in Ibiza where im hoping to get located, i have NEVER seen anyone wearing pink or dark blue...theyre all in either 2wentys stuff or Freestyle stuff. i know uve explained it mark1805, but im confused as to if im going to be allocated either 2wentys or freestyle or similar, or if im actually just thomson/first choice!!
i think i should worry about this all if i get the bloody job lol!!! priorities....
dancingtinkerbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dancingtinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 20:27
anyone got audition on 22nd?
belfast_lad22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 20:57
I just realy hope i do well on my assessment
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 186>
  Share Topic