FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI reps for 2009!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 186>
Author
dancingtinkerbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dancingtinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 21:22
when is it?
belfast_lad22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 21:23
mines the 7th Feb in Belfast
dangrancan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangrancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 02:58
Gran Can is amazing possibly one of the best resorts to go to. you are lucky have much sleep though cos we are party animals.

Well Done with getting the job and maby see you in the summer
tuirep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuirep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 03:23
dangrancan!! i hope so!!
xEmmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xEmmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 13:00
Hey everyone I got an assessment dat at Jetset house near Gatwick on the 29th January! Anyone else going???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 13:01
gd luck mines the 7th feb in belfast
Princess_Aimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 13:41
iv gt 11 days till my assessment an am officially xcited, scared, an opin i gt the job x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 13:52
me 2 im just worried il mess my presentation up and go over 2 min
xEmmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xEmmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 15:20
Yeh the presentation is scary but hopefully the amount of people you have to do it infront of wont be as many as it would have been in Nov/Dec. (Well thats wat im hopin). Do you know wat you are gonna do ur presentation about yet??
Princess_Aimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 15:31
im worried ill mess up my dance
An!a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An!a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 17:00
dance?
do we have to dance? lol.
iv timed my presentation and its soooooooo easy to go over 2 minutes, i end up babbling and mine went on for a good 4 minutes before i started struggling lol. i reckon the presentation will be ok, its the one on one interview thingy im bricking
x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 17:23

lol if you applied for the mainline rep you dont need to dance , with thw 1 to 1 interview its all basic give example questions and why u wanna tbecome a rep etc, apparently they dont take lightly anyone going over 2 min so try go through it as quick as u can

Sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 18:51
i also hav got through to the assessment.

in the maths test, do they give you the rates and everything for covertin the euro's and sterling? how difficult is the maths test?

im totally cackin myslf!!

also the people who went previously, what were the presentations like? what kind of things would you recommend to include?
xEmmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xEmmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 18:55
where is ur assessment day Sandy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfast_lad22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 18:58
im realy bad at maths lol so im freakin 2
ashpompey88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpompey88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 22:26
any1 on the luton course 7th may?
beardy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 23:23
hi all iv applied as a football coach for first choice and have been invited to an interview.

is there anyone going to luton on the 11th feb?

add me on facebook luke beard
tuirep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuirep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 02:18
Has anyone got any idea when the training will begin for the overseas travel advisor positions?
Lisa345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:27
Originally posted by An!a An!a wrote:

im not wearing anything polyester in a hot country in mid 30 degrees....they can pay me a lot more than the wage reps get lolllll!!!
right, yea i thought i was going for the repping job, but in Ibiza where im hoping to get located, i have NEVER seen anyone wearing pink or dark blue...theyre all in either 2wentys stuff or Freestyle stuff. i know uve explained it mark1805, but im confused as to if im going to be allocated either 2wentys or freestyle or similar, or if im actually just thomson/first choice!!
i think i should worry about this all if i get the bloody job lol!!! priorities....

You have to specifically apply to be a freestyle/twenties rep.  The one you're going for is a normal rep.
Lisa345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:28
Originally posted by belfast_lad22 belfast_lad22 wrote:

me 2 im just worried il mess my presentation up and go over 2 min

They stop you as soon as 2 minutes is up whether you've finished or not so you can't go over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 186>
  Share Topic