FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What to Pack!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
Author
BridgetJones! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BridgetJones! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 12:03
I've never seen it in Manc but they do it in Paris CDG and Rome!
Dapaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 18:09
I know they don't do it at Gatwick but maybe in the other ones. I've got a hard case and a 'cloth' type one, putting my clothes in the soft one and all my valuables in the hard case. Think I'm within my weight limit so far.
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 00:31
i have not even thought of packing yet and after what poor lisa has gone through today I will not weigh it and just put it in the cases!!!
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 00:46
Originally posted by BridgetJones! BridgetJones! wrote:

I've never seen it in Manc but they do it in Paris CDG and Rome!

found out that they do it at the excess luggage area in the north terminal at gatwick!
Dapaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 09:53
I should really have known that but oh well. lol.
rwcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 09:58
Originally posted by Dapaka Dapaka wrote:

I should really have known that but oh well. lol.

I found it out on the internet but it might have closed?
Dapaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 16:36
No I checked with a mate, it's on the bottom floor on the right hadn side of the North terminal as you enter... lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BridgetJones! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 16:40
why dont you buy some cling film and do it yourself? save yourself some pennies
Dapaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 17:05
Lol, I wasn't gonna do it at all tbh. Finally got all my fancy dress stuff done. Shirt was a fiver from H&M. Bargain....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BridgetJones! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 18:44
You could buy some cling film, go to the local park and put it on the round about and spin the round about! thats what they do at the airports, kind of!
Vickithegreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickithegreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:14
Whats all this about cling film? Why and what do they do?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BridgetJones! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:19
wrap your case in it to protect it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickithegreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:22
thats stupid! I've never done that before and its been fine, tssk, londoners. :P
megan_1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megan_1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:26
Iv never heard of that?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickithegreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:32
because we're cool Megan :) haha
clairegibbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairegibbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:08
mums going out to get my last bits today, Tin opener and iron.
Getting my haircut today so im allset to go nearly.

Dapaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:09
You're not cool if you've got cling film around your case? Damn, wasted so much time. hehe. ;-P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickithegreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:14
I don't see the point of cling film, ive never used it before and ive flown loads, seems a waste of time at the airport tbh
summer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 19:58
meme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 18:12
Yeah!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
  Share Topic