FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Work winter 09/10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mills88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mills88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Work winter 09/10
    Posted: 25 January 2009 at 20:02
Hi,

I'm looking into working the 09/10 winter season somewhere in europe. I'm currently at college and due to finish in the summer. I've skied in europe several times and would love to go out there to work.

Any ideas where i can get a bit more information on how to apply for a job, ideally in a hotel or bar. Also any ideas when the jobs become available. i understand it is still only january but would i love to get it sorted asap.

I'd appreciate any help

Many thanks
Andy
xsarahjaynex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xsarahjaynex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 13:58

Hey Guys,

Im looking at doing winter ski season this year after ive been away over the summer, i can't ski, but, i wouldnt mind even just working the a bar or as a maid then learning how to ski on my days off lol!!

Add me on facebook sarah-jayne davies in the liverpool network and msn brunettesrhotter@hotmail.co.uk which is ironic now im blonde lol!!

xxx SJ
mcalinden23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcalinden23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 08:44
Hey Hey everyone!  Im heading out 2 mayrhofen the moro for a month and im going to find some accomidation for the 2009/2010 season. Im trying to get a a group of people organised to go out and so far there are 3 of us! were looking to get a chalet and bum out from nov - may with www.snowbombing.com  in the middle as its in the resort and you get free tickets if ur doing a season there.

Its early doors the now but would be looking to book  in Aug time. 

Ohh and im 21 from the scottish highlands incase you asked.
mills88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mills88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 18:58
hi, thats the sort of thing i was hoping to do to be honest, you got any idea how you go about gettin a job over there, i'm heading to snowbombing next saturday, have you been before? the place itself is lovely. i went last year for snowbombing,

Andy
hattiefaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hattiefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 22:03
Hey hey, That is exactly what i am wanting to do this winter. Been looking at the companies to work for, can anyone recommend any?? :)
I have never been skiing but cant wait to try it out when i can!
I dont really mind what i do maybe chalet maid or bar staff, just want the experience really.

Hattiefaye
Ourse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ourse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 15:51
We are looking for staff for our restaurant. We are based in Les Gets in the French Alps. Great family resort. Not to big and you can ski the port du Soleil if you do want a lot of skiing and get in contact with different resorts.
cliffdodger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffdodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 00:15
ok, I guess I am not that alone in looking for a place to work in the winter so I can ski. In the off season I work for a world cruise line. Thanks for the links peeps!
kirstys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 17:20
Hi,

I am interested in working for you this winter, i have just finished doing a summer season for siblu holidays in Frejus at a camping site called La Baume and would really like to try a winter season in the Alps.

Please contact me if the are positions availabe my email is kirstys_22@hotmail.co.uk
perthcharlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perthcharlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 11:06
Hi there Im charlie from the Uk but live in perth aussie land most of the year and looking for a job in a ski season this year.Im keen to work in any think really.Im a single guy age 34 been on my travels for a few years now and want to head back to europe this year and then work in spain for the summer.So if anyone knows of any jobs going.Please let me know thanks.
Charlene85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlene85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 16:26
Hi,
I'd love to work a season in a ski field doing anything! I have a lot of experience in hospitality and customer service. The only thing is that I'm going home to Perth for Christmas and wont be back in Europe until 28th Dec. What are the chances of getting a job then? And how could me and my boyfriend get a job together? Any help would be great!
jijaybajay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jijaybajay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 17:03
I agree! Working on a cruise ship would be fun!

Edited by jijaybajay - 22 February 2010 at 17:07
Vega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 17:51
Is there any ski places south of the equator that would be good to work at during the summer months in the northern hemisphere? It would be great to be able to ski all year long while making a living. I guess working at a resort in the summer wouldn't be bad with mountain biking and other outdoor activities. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic