FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ANY CHANCES FOR BULGARIANS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ME myself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME myself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANY CHANCES FOR BULGARIANS
    Posted: 19 January 2006 at 19:14
I am interested if there are any chances for a work permit for season work for Bulgarians. I am a student who has just taken a leave of absense so I do not qualify for student brigades and in the companies recruiting young people here I was told they have too much young people in the queu so there is no real chance to get any work by them.
Could anyone advise me in that connection?
malenka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2006 at 09:15
I know you need to be full time student and over 18 to come to the UK as seasonal worker.
The website www.workingintheuk.gov.uk provides you with the information you need. The seasonal agricultural work scheme is the most popular for students.
For young women I would deffinately suggest au pair instead of agricultural work. As an au pair you get longer stay and you will have time to see this country.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic