FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

helphelphelp;)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
masha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: helphelphelp;)
    Posted: 17 March 2009 at 21:38
Big%20smile     hi,I am university student from Belgrade,Serbia...I am not sure that I can get work visa this summer. I wanted to do something in a bar or babysitting but I wouldn t get visa....What do u think about volunteering in a family,taking care about children or house just for a food and accommodation?? It s all because of my english....I just want to be in london....crazy,isn't it?

crazy but lovely serbian girl

Star

johnysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 00:45
would one still need a working visa for baby sitting or something? don't you have a student visa or something? aren't they allowed to work even though they only have a student visa... working in a bar seems a pretty tough environment and schedule... think about all the late nights, the stuffy air cause of cigarettes and all the drunk dudes         
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic