FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

** Malia 2009 **

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amyboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ** Malia 2009 **
    Posted: 27 March 2009 at 22:17
Hey people!!!!!!
Me and my best mate are hoping to be working in malia for the summer....
we will be headin out there probs for the end of may...due to exams at uni! grr! lol!
just wanted to know what people thought was best...to book a 1 week holiday and find accomodation over there??? or to book flights and accomodation seperately???
never worked abroad before... we had a holiday together in malia and loved it! cannot wait to get back!!!! whooo!
any advice or help would be really appreciated!!
thankyouuuu! Big%20smile xxxxxx
Joeprice9083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeprice9083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 10:56

hey amy,

book you accom and flight seperate coz when u get over at the end of may it will be hard for u to get some workers accom and good prices!

have a read on there ive booked my accom through this website and they no what they are doing!

hope to see u out there

Joe x
amyboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 18:30
thanks joe!!!
me and my friend think we've found accomodation and flights...so just need to book it!!! whooo! were are u staying? when u fly out there??
add me on facebook if u want! Amyboo Brookes...profile pic of me and my mate...both brown hair... Smile
im SO excited!!! just hope we get good jobs...!
xx
Joeprice9083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeprice9083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:33
im flying from gatwick on the 24th of april hun! and im staying in the old town in a place called aquarius! its nice! who u book your accom with?

this is gonna be the best 6 months of our lives lol!

what you wanna do when ur over there?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic