FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

teaching and projects abroad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
campingsami View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campingsami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: teaching and projects abroad
    Posted: 31 January 2006 at 23:19
heyas,
just want to say if yu're looking for volunteer work for gap year, summer etc then go with teaching and projects abroad. they are so well organised and the support is amazing.
i went to bolivia in my gap year (feb-may 2005) and worked in an orphanage. since i got back ive been really ****ing everyone off telling them about it all the time but its
mainly cos it was so great!

TAPA organise everything for you, from flighst to host families and they really take care of you and what you want to do.

the main advantage with tapa is that you decide whenyou want to fly out and how long you want to stay which is so much more flexible. i got f**ked around by Gap before ending up with tapa and im glad i did. it really felt like my adventure as i'd decided where and when i wanted to go along with the sort of work i wanted to do.

You'll meet so many great people,other volunteers and locals as well that it'll be such a worthwhile, life changing experience that really will stay with you forever!

sam
xxx
campingsami View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campingsami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 16:10
if anyone wants to know more about volunteering or simply travelling in south america then feel free to drop me an email at dorito_sami@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic