FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Ibiza 09'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jenineg09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenineg09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Ibiza 09'
    Posted: 07 April 2009 at 01:05
I want to work in Ibiza this summer...lookin at headin out the first week of june!
i have never been to the island and am lookin 4 a buddy or just any advice ppl hav for me!
I cnt wait to get outta here n experience the Ibiza life....and Bora Bora Beach.
Any help wud b appreciated....

A girl with no plan but wit a destination in mind ;)

Jenine xx
rc800 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2009 at 19:27
heyyy, hopefully doing the same, never been before, no idea what to expect etc.

If your on facebook, add me - rosie cook (west midlands). and we can have a chat about it. literally decided in the last week that i want to do it!!
leilxing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leilxing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 09:34
hay :) I want to do the same, either Ibiza Tenerife or anywhere Spanish really..definitely not Greece coz my loser ex bf is goin there! Add me on Facebook "Lei Nott" , I'm not sure how to organise it all and think I'm going alone, I heard that it's best to go with at least 4 other people for the accomodation to work out cheap, have you guys looked at the workers apartments for ibiza 2009 on Facebook? xo
Sandie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:43
Heyyyy Girls

From Denmark, also planning to travel to Tenerife late may/ early june to find work and accomodation . . .  it could be soooo much fun to share an appartment, and just enjoy life together :-)
I´ve searched few jobs online, but have been reccomended just to book a flight ticket and get over there, as it´s much easier to get in contact with the employers and finding appartment when you stand face to face.
Try these sites, they´re good

Cheers. . .
IBIZA2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBIZA2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 01:11

Are you going to ibiza?????

I have great workers apartments to rent for the summer....

Sunset View, San Antonio - Exclusive for workers only.

The sunset view is a new, unique place for workers in San Antonio. Located in a prominent position close by to the centre of San Antonio and boasting one of the finest views on the island (the same as from Mambo & Cafe Del Mar). The complex has under gone renovation for 2009 and offers both one (sleeps 4) and two (sleeps 6) bedroom apartments. This is the only apartment complex to offer all you need in one place!

Features Include:-

• 20 One bedroom Apartment/Studios and 20 Two bedroom Apartments
• All bills include (Water & Electric)
• Private pool for Residents
• Cafe/ Snack Bar onsite with garden Area
• Utility room on every floor with washer / dryer
• Unique sunset views from 30 of the 40 apartments – Be quick to reserve
• 3 Lifts
• TV’s in every room

One Bed Apartment Room Features
• Spacious bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
• Kitchen with hob and oven
• Fans in room
• 10 Apartments boast unrestricted sunset views / 10 face towards San Antonio
• Spacious Balconies
• Bedroom 1 (two beds) separated from bedroom 2 (two beds) by large pull curtains

Two Bed Apartment Room Features
• Spacious bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
• Kitchen with hob and oven
• Fans in room
• 10 Apartments boast unrestricted sunset views / 10 have side balconies with sunset views
• Bedroom 1 with two beds and large wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 with two beds and large wardrobe separated by large pull curtains
• Lounge area with two large sofa beds
• Spacious Balconies

Apartment Rates:
One Bed (Sleeps4) 1300€ pcm
Two Bed (Sleeps 6) 1700€ pcm

The fantastic sea views are allocated on a first come first serve basis...

All apartments are 1 month deposit and 1 month rent in advance but to secure the apartment now you will need to pay 500€ from the deposit then the rest can be paid either in instalments or in full b4 u arrive.
When you move into the apartment you pay the 1st months rent in advance.

To view and book you apartment for the summer go to my facebook profile...
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/home.php?ref=home

ALSO PLEASE JOIN MY WORKERS APARTMENTS GROUP 2009 TO FIND ROOMIES...
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/group.php?gid=81496156223

See you in ibiza guys xxx

rachyg1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachyg1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 18:25
bora bora beach has been closed down
christian1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 16:44
sorry but no its not. bora bora is a beach with a beach bar.
the bar was closed for a time back in 2007 along with DC 10 (dc 10 is now closed for good) but thats it.

bora bora beech and bare are open
christian1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 16:47
here is bora bora closing party in 08 and there are opening parties again this year
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2008/bora_bora_closing_i.htm
cheeka43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeka43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 18:39
Hey!

Im headin to ibiza on the 24th of may and have booked accomodation for 9 nights in Florencio apartments bed n breakfast for 2 people but the other person I was supposed to be sharing with originally cant get a flight until the 31st so Im looking for someone (preferably female) to share the first 9 nights with as I cant afford it myself!

Its only £72 which is pretty cheap for what your getting an Im sure it'll be good banter!

Im totally desperate to find someone whos defo up for it cos im startin to panic! :P

Im on facebook Francesca Caballero or you can email me on cheeka43@hotmail.com

Cheers!

xx
scubamuchacha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scubamuchacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 18:48
hiya! I am heading to San Antonio in search for summer work at the end of May....am a 24 year old girl, and will be arriving with a friend....Looking for likeminded people to hook up with when i get there, maybe do a house share....anyone interested, look for us on Facebook....Leah Victoria Oliver & Kitti Bukovi....Ciao! x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic