FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Val d’Isere - Ski Precision, ski jobs...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Val d’Isere - Ski Precision, ski jobs...
    Posted: 06 July 2004 at 14:27
Working or want to work in Val d'Isere?

Read Val d'Isere review here and comment on the resort.

Leave messages below to ask about anything to do with living and working in Val d'Isere.

To find jobs in ski resorts click here.

To get help on working in ski resorts click here.
Amelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 07:57
Hey there,
I am planning to arrive in Val D'Isere around the first week in December, I am looking for a place to stay as well as somewhere I can work. I can work in a bar or resturant aswell as in retail sales, if anyone can help me that would be awesome!! Oh and I can also speak a bit of french. Thanx          
Paul Bradley View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Bradley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2004 at 13:49
I am looking to work a ski season in Val D'Isere and can start at very short notice. I have just finished working a summer season in the Costa Brava, Spain as a accomodation courier which i absolutely loved. Now alot of the friends i made there are working for snow coach in Val D'Isere but there are no places left. I am willing to consider any position of work and would be extremely grateful if anyone knows of anything if they could contact me please. My e-mail is paulbradley11@hotmail.com, and phone no. is england 01939 290754.
Thanks, Paul Bradley
Richard muir View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard muir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 12:10
hi desperatly trying to find accomodation in val d'isere for the season, don't need work just a roof over my head, if any one knows were i can find a roof point us in the right direction please and e-mail us at 'boarderboo@aol.com' thanx a bunch, richard.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 20:05
ANYONE LIKE TO HELP A POOR LOST BOY!! I need to get out of the UK and get on with a ski season (can get out from 17th Nov). I need accommodation, a job and some good people to get on with. Anyone up for madness, a cracking few months and friends for life or even if you have any info just let us know.
Give you a bit about me but not to much hopefully to entice you all in to the way of the big mac. Skied since the age of 5 (now 21 good skier) would love to learn to board yet still want some one to scare and take me on the dream on the sticks. Just finished uni studying sport man, the journey is now under way.
Anyone with info on accommodation, jobs, and the same boat let us know on the live wired and interactive net at lebigfish@hotmail.com perhaps you can save a life.
Cheers keep the dream,
Andy
Anders and Johannes View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anders and Johannes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 14:34
Hi there!

We are two guys from Sweden, 20 years old, who are looking for a job in Val D'Isere this coming season.
At this moment we have a residence in Val D'Isere for the whole season, but we don't have any job.
so, if someone could offer us a job it would be great. Any job will do!

Please email us if you got something for us. We will then tell you more about us.
The email is sgberit@hotmail.com

Meilleures amitiés!

/Anders and Johannes
jezinval View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jezinval Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 16:16
Hi there not sure if you are still looking, but todai i have rented a flat in la daille, val disere, for this season, need a flat mate, pref a Female, as me and dave are best mates since babies, and get on better wuth girls!! nothing seedy though!! to live with. We are 2 guys, non smokers, 22 (23 in season) 24, very easy going, both nice lads.

The flat is 30 Msq, with a bedroom with bunks, and a lounge with bed pull out. And a kitchenette. The price is £4500 for the season, so £1500 each, and a balcaone!! Available from the 1st december me thinks, but trying to get in on abouy 17th Need £500 up front, and £1000 when we get there, plus a deposit to be shared when we get there.

if you interested and want more details e mail me jeremyjkent@aol.com or tel 07769 587824

Jeremy (jez) Kent
jezinval View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jezinval Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 16:19
Hi i rented a flat in val today, it sleeps 3, me and a m,ate, need a flat mate! Its in la daille, and sounds pretty nice, rent is 4500 for season so 1500 each

500 now, and 1000 when we get there

Mail me if interested or want more info etc

Jez jeremyjkent@aol.com
James View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 18:15
Hey,

Looking for a job in val...from New York City (hopefully that doesn't offend anyone)...can easily work in a bar or restaurant. Don't be speak much French but can pick it up quickly. Let me know if you guys have heard of anything.
jonbrandwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonbrandwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 21:48
Hi I'm also looking for a bed in Val D'Isere. If anyone knows of anything please give me a ring on 0791 045 5014 or e-mail jonbrandwood@hotmail.com
NickKish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickKish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 10:24
Gday from Australia,

My Wife and myself are looking for accomodation and jobs in valdisere this coming season (06/07). We Are leaving in october and will work in any profession available. Our Professional backgrounds are Warehouse and Distribution in the food industry, i also have IT experience and Kitchenhand Experience. My Wife Kisha has knowledge in bridal and Retail Management. We are both 25 years of age, keen workers and always up for a challenge and having fun.

we can be contacting by email
blacwido@optushome.com.au
lebeaugosse77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lebeaugosse77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 19:42
Hello Guys,
I have a studio in La daille ( val d'isere ) for rent... It has been painted this summer. I was planning on spending the winter season there but I have to stay in the city.
The studio is about 18 m2 has a complete kitchen, a balcony, fairly new furniture, new paint, and newer bathroom
La daille is really convenient, 5 mins from downtown and 30 sec from the Ski lifts...
Ps. I am asking 6000 euros for the season
you can email me at lebeaugosse@hotmail.com

Sidney
alice2255 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alice2255 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 11:52
Hey, my names Alice, im 18 and im hoping to leave for val d'isere season in late November. However i have yet to get a job, or accomodation and its getting quite late. I have very good experience at bar work, and retail, so if anyone can offer me a job or knows where i can get one, please please email me!
I am also looking for accomodation, possibly with the job, or to share with other people. If anyone could give me any ideas it would be much appreciated!
thanks x x x
angelicalice22@hotmail.com
rachelandali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelandali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2006 at 15:30
We're looking for work from the beginning on December. We're both qualified teachers and have experience of bar work, but we'll be happy to do anything, within reason! We both speak some French and I'm fluent in Spanish and speak some Italian, if that helps.
We don't need accommodation, just a job! Any help anybody can give will be much appreciated. My address is rachelsailes@yahoo.co.uk.
Merci!
Timmyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 06:26
Hello. Aussie couple looking for shared housing and season employment. Both 24 years old and hold French Working Visas. Arrive 1st of December. Outgoing, hard working and experinced seasonairs.
OllieMc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OllieMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 18:08
Salut, I know this is very late on in the season to be looking, but i need accommodation and a job in Val d'Isere. I was travelling in my car headed to eastern europe and had all my snowboard gear stolen so headed back to France. I now have a lot less money than i planned so need to start pronto. I will be in Val on the 20th Jan and would be available to start immediately, a job involving accommodation or lift pass would be ideal, I have bar and retail experience but i'll do pretty much anything. If anyone has a spare bed or couch, or even a floor and would like a bit of extra cash it would be much appreciated. I will be getting a french sim when i arrive so if you could e-mail me contact details i will get in touch a.s.a.p. Merci Au revoir
OllieMc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OllieMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 18:10
my e-mail is olliemccormack@hotmail.com
irnbru35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irnbru35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 22:27
hi, two mates looking for job with acommodation and ski pass. don't care what the pay is..!

one can speak almost fluent french, other is a fast learner, c'est bon! both great skiers, both worked around takeaway food/building/labour/. both good with customers and the public, and kids.

willing to be chalet cleaners, bar staff, whatever jobs are available. unfortunately, cant make whole season but can be there from february til end/may. the best ski resort by far, please help us out!!!
email - irnbru35@hotmail.com
phone number (+44) 07903260442.
thanks
kenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:36
Originally posted by pukkel pukkel wrote:

www.lepetitdanois.com - looking for barstaff, restaurant staff etc for the forthcoming season in val disere. For more information see the website.

Helps to be Danish (the bar name's a clue!).
tmeup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmeup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 18:30
Hi, i am looking to head out to Val'disere in the first week of December with a friend and we are wandaring if there are any jobs available such as ski technician, bar work or even waiting on?  I have a lot of experience in the hospitality industry dealing with the public.  If anyone could get back to me with some info, that would be great! Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic