FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Val d’Isere - Ski Precision, ski jobs...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
lebeaugosse77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lebeaugosse77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 23:28
Hey guys, I have my studio in la daille for rent... as usual we repainted it during the summer... It is 17m2 and has a rather large balcony...
You can reach me at 06 11 72 24 08 or by email at lebeaugosse@hotmail.com
cheers
Murray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 14:41
hi, my name is (lewis) Murray, im 19 and i am looking for accomodation in val d'isere over the winter. i already have work lined up but just need a place to stay. I am very laid back and am looking just to work and have a good time over the winter season. i have absolutely no problem with sharing accomodation with others and actually i recon it would be a bloody good laugh and a great way to meet new people.  I am not an experienced snow boarder but plan to get stuck in anyway. if anyone is looking for people to get a place with and have a riot of a time in Val over winter give me a shout.

cheers

Murray 
katy131 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katy131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 20:52
how much is the accomodation for the season and how many does it sleep??
 kate :>
katy131 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katy131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 20:57
im soooo interested!!! if its still available?!?1 let me know! kate :>
Agnès69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agnès69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 13:40
Hi everyone!
I have an apartment for rent in La Daille (about 25sqm) in Pierre et Vacances building. It is 9000€ for the season + electricity. Ideal for a couple. Double mezzanine bed + 2 single sofa beds. It has everything you need (washing machine, freezer, dvd player etc...). Serious people only! Thanks....
lloydey900 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lloydey900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2008 at 19:03
Hi my name is David and i'm deseprately looking for a job in val d'isere for a season or half a season, preferbaly being a bar man, waiter or cleaner. accomodation would be nice but not vital.

and telephone is 07515853933

thanks very much
Ali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 18:41
Hey there.
My names Alastair, and im planning on going out to Val D'lsere in january to work untill the end of the season.

So my plan is is that im just going to find work and accomadation when im out there, but does any one know of anything going ???
I have 4 years of Customer Service experience from working in Bars & Restaurants and have been a Head Waiter of two Restaurants for 2 years.

If anyone could get back to me that would be great!

Ali
jontybrooks123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jontybrooks123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2009 at 14:22
HI i am looking to go out to Val d'isere for a ski season with my friend for the season of 09. We are considering doing a ski technician course and getting a job for one of the ski shops. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any better jobs or ones where there is more skiing. We are both 18 and dont have much woprk experience and none of a ski season but we are both very compitent skiers. If anyone has any advice at all on ski seasons and especially working out there your advice would be much appreciated.
contact me on my email; jwbrooks@live.co.uk

Many thanks
Jonty Brooks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic