FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:32
yeh. id love to do canvas on baume. they seem to have it pretty easy. compared to HB anyway!
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:33
Yeh werent a bad little place as you say, apart from when jay and fee were the team leaders, that old bird who lived next door to sam, elaine grassed me up 2 jay for having a beer on duty, jay never liked me anyway but couldnt prove f**k all

Im glad i got 1 over on that jumped up little prick
Jems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:36
awww i love jay! he's great. liked working for them when they took over as TLs.
Me and Elaine were good friends after that season too. When i went back to live on Baume (when i was struggling to fnd a flat in Nice) we got on really well and then i stayed at hers in Port Frejus most weekends during my year as assistant in Menton.
peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:38
elaine is your mate aye gem? she is an odd ball, alan was with her for a while, now that old boy got more women than any of the younger couriers, he had an easy life!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:38
Yet again someone you liked on there i never got on with

Ian Jay Elaine and your mate who was on bout us smashing the cook tent up. thank god there were millions of couriers on there or otherwise i would have been billy no mates
Jems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:40
yeah. we're not really in touch much anymore. after my bday weekend i didnt see her till i went back to baume 05. we got on ok then though.
get the odd text off her these days.
alan is such a lovely guy, really liked him
peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:41
left yourself wide open there feller

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:41
Jems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:42
Originally posted by ChezMich_Crew05 ChezMich_Crew05 wrote:

Yet again someone you liked on there i never got on with

Ian Jay Elaine and your mate who was on bout us smashing the cook tent up. thank god there were millions of couriers on there or otherwise i would have been billy no mates

LOL. everyone u say u didnt get on with im like 'aww yeh they were great!'
i get on with most people though!
thats what good about a big site though - if u dont get on with someone its easy enough to avoid contact with them!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:46
Apart from adel

Pikey thieving bastard

You remember someone wrote " Adel has furry green teeth" on the roof of the haven cook tent

I ****ed my pants at that
Jems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:50
I was chattin to Adel on MSN the other day actually. He's going back out again for another season. Think hes asked for south of france.
Again have to say i got on ok with him too. lol.
I just like everyone. i cant help it. im just too nice
tho theres bound to be someone i didnt get on with .... cant think of anyone right now though...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic