FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skiresorts USA CANADA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wendycaris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendycaris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skiresorts USA CANADA
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:37
Hello!

My name is Wendy and I am from the Netherlands. Me and my boyfriend (25) would like to work in a skiresort in the U.S.A. or in Canada...We prefer to work in peaktimes (end of Dec, Feb and Easter) but don't really mind if it is for a few months.

Where can I start looking for jobs specifically in those areas?
And what kind of jobs can I expect?

We both have a lot of experience in different areas.

Who can give us information?

Sincerely,
Wendy

SeasonWorkers View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeasonWorkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 19:42
Hi Wendy,

For jobs in US or Canadian ski resorts you will normally have to work a couple of seasons in Europe first.

If you can already work legally in these countries, you might want to try Neilson for ski jobs in the USA and Canada
Tina View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 03:45
Check out www.whistlerblackcomb.com. Whistler is a great town located about 2 hours north of Vancouver. Lots of jobs and a great time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic