FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

USA - Mammoth Mountain review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USA - Mammoth Mountain review
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 22:57
Staying or want to work / stay in Mammoth?

Read Mammoth review here and comment on the resort.

Leave messages below to ask about anything to do with living and working in Mammoth.

To find jobs in ski resorts click here.

To get help on working in ski resorts click here.
phil gamble View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil gamble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 23:59
We are interested in staying in Mammoth for 3 months but are finding it very difficult in finding anywhere that rents for that length of time.
My girlf and I are looking to spend up to $2500 per month on renting. We are willing to share with others and dont have a preference on the type of accomodation.
Our only interests are snowboarding all day and chilling and drinking in the Yodal bar.

I hope to hear of some interest soon

Phil

gamble_phil@hotmail.com
Rach View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 03:42
Can anyone give advice to an Australian interested in working at Mammoth mountain for the winter season in comparison to Whistler/Canada?

Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic