FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fleur

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
#si# View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #si# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fleur
    Posted: 10 March 2006 at 00:43
Hey all. Has anyone here worked for Fleur? I've got a job with them this season. They haven't placed me yet, but I'm really nervous about where they might put me because I don't want to be too close to the English channel or Paris. Ideally I'd love to be on Zagarella or Les Biches.
kittles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 03:59
not worked for them but my mate is, he montage leader or area manager i think, he in the vendee, les bitches is a cracker full of trees,
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:32
Originally posted by #si# #si# wrote:

Hey all. Has anyone here worked for Fleur? I've got a job with them this season. They haven't placed me yet, but I'm really nervous about where they might put me because I don't want to be too close to the English channel or Paris. Ideally I'd love to be on Zagarella or Les Biches.

There a bit of a pikey company to work for, they f**ked the couriers on my last site around somthing rotten, they went through bout 20 couriers in one season, but they have got a new area manager this year whos a top bloke Jeff hes sound as a pound so maybe it wont be as bad as previous years
#si# View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #si# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 14:31
OK thanks for the replies. What exactly did they do to the couriers? Just move them about all over France? Or did people keep leaving?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 15:20
Originally posted by #si# #si# wrote:

OK thanks for the replies. What exactly did they do to the couriers? Just move them about all over France? Or did people keep leaving?

People kept leaving, Mainly coz of the old area manager couple ray and denise, they just seemed to put the couriers on site and f**k off leaving them to deal with a load sh*t, with no training or anything
#si# View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #si# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 15:31
hmmm....ok. Hopefully it'll be different this year with the new guy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 15:32
Yeh jeff is sound as a f**king pound top bloke
#si# View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #si# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:13
I thought I'd just stick this question in here cos it's still about Fleur. Does anyone know how many caravans/tents Fleur generally have on their sites? Also, are most sites single courier sites?
kimberlina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberlina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 13:26
I worked on Biches last yr but for Canvas. Its an amazin site, quite big and in a nice area. Fleur had 2 couriers, but only one at a time, does that make sense. We had one fleur courier til July then another took over, cuz she had to go home. Think they had about 10 plots, but for the first 2 months, no customers!! the Fleur Courier did hardly anything! She loved it!!
#si# View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #si# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 13:46
that sounds quite handy! thanks for the info!
kimberlina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberlina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 14:02
No probs, it got a bit busier as the season progressed but never more than about 5 customers at anyone time. And if you are a single courier, i wudnt worry about it, there were about 10 workin for canvas and about 15 for HB, no chance of gettin lonely :) u'll love it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic