FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FALIRAKI 2010!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Steve88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 13:54
Flyin on the 30th tooo raki to work! paha!

add me on facebook people... steve_morganuk@hotmail.co.uk

lloydy20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lloydy20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2010 at 20:13
5 days!!! cant bloody wait now!!
Shardeil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardeil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 21:24
Hi! My name is Marilena, I have 26 years , are an Italian girl looking for a job in Rhodes, my main job is photography, I find nothing about it, but I adapt to everything. Faliraki beautiful, I was there for vacation, I saw many boys and girls who worked as a PR I find work from August onwards .. you tell me if it is so easy to find once accommodated there? if you can help me thank you

Edited by Shardeil - 01 May 2010 at 21:26
Mckay2010 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mckay2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 14:07
fly out on the 19th of may so not long !!!! , Anyone else going this time ? would be great to find somebody else going the same day since im flying out myself :) cheers 
Moses88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moses88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 15:33
Me n my Mate (Noah85) fly out on wednesday (12th) booked a hotel for a week while we find jobs etc, how is it ur doing it? Excited yet? lol Big smile
Mckay2010 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mckay2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 18:06
Got a one way flight to Faliraki and thats about how much Ive got worked out ha !! aye mate cant wait , lives sh*t here !
tizer869 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tizer869 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 17:11
Hi all Im in raki now and it is still quiet lots of bars clubs still closed. if anyone knows of any jobs going plz let me know
betanycrumpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betanycrumpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 15:06
Hiiiiii me and a couple of friends are off on the 5th of june, we are going for a weeks holiday but really wanna stay there and work all summer.. is it easy enough to find accomodation and a job??
 bex
Jess:) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 04:29
Hey everyonee :)
I went faliraki in 2010, it was absolutely bangingg! I would reccomend to people who are looking for a live holiday but not as messy as ibiza/malia/magalauf. Me and my older brother went and we had a great time. The drinks are cheap, 2 cocktails and a shot for £5! We ended up mostly as bed club as it was the main attraction at night. I got to see DJ ez, which was pretty good and i went to the foam party which i would deffinately reccomend, that night was the best for me, everyone was in the holiday spirit, raving till the early hours. I was looking forward to go to bedrock, but unfortunately it was closed, i have no clue why :/ Hopefully its open this year...I told my mates how good my holiday was and we decided that we should go again, im hoping its still quite live because alot of people are forgetting about faliraki and going to malia, its probaly impossible to find outt, so im going to cross my fingers that its live enough for us party girls ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic