FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visa for switerland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rach.lexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rach.lexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visa for switerland
    Posted: 20 August 2009 at 11:16
hi,
i am an australian citizen and i am currently living in Uk on a youth mobility Visa. this entitles me to live and work in the Uk for 2 years.
I am currently wanting to go and work/live in switzerland for the snow season 09/10.

i am finding it difficult to find out which visa to get. i thought it was a long stay visa then once there i can find a job and apply for a work permit.
as at the moment i can not find any jobs going to apply for them before i leave.

does anyone have any information that can help me.

cheers rachel.
rach.lexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rach.lexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 11:19
also my partner is a british citizen.. does he need a long stay visa if we plan to live there for 5-6 months? and also would he need a work permit?
cheers rachel
aish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 06:55

i wish to travel from US to switzerland for the vacation.

is it easy to get an tourist visa.if you any info regarding this can you please let me know

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fuel Pumps
salt lake city car repair

Lord Diljit Rana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Diljit Rana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 05:23
You can check switerland immigration website and then decide which type visa most suitable for you depend on how long you want to stay there .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic