FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st time courier

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
jo*d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo*d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st time courier
    Posted: 15 March 2006 at 19:56
i`m starting work with canvas on 6th april, going to camping les hauts, belves, dordogne. this is my 1st time and dont really know what to expect! anyone got any hints or tips to pass on to me!!
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 19:58
Unlucky i know who your area manager is, all i can say is good luck, im on the same training as you so ill fill you in with the details then

But uve got a nice site though
jo*d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo*d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 20:09
great so i`m gonna have fun then???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 20:10
Yeh deffo, you will have a right old giggle
jo*d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo*d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 20:27
do you know of anyone else whos going to this site?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 20:41
Originally posted by jo*d jo*d wrote:

do you know of anyone else whos going to this site?

Nope
escocesa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escocesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 08:22
One of my friends who worked for keycamp last season is going with canvas to the Dordogne on 6th April too. Don't know what site but your site rings a bell. This girl Claire is mad! She's such a great girl, and you'll have such a laugh with her if she's on your site.
lane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 16:01
Hiya

Im a new starter and going wiv canvas on 6th april too, are you going from Dover? Ill be working on La Sirene, Aregeles.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 20:31
Originally posted by lane lane wrote:

Hiya

Im a new starter and going wiv canvas on 6th april too, are you going from Dover? Ill be working on La Sirene, Aregeles.

6TH april is the worst trainign group this year, some right scally wags on it
lane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 20:32
How do you no that?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 20:39

How do you no that?

Ive got my sources
jo*d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo*d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 17:56
hey yeah going from dover but dont really no any arrangements, although i'm told its an early start! thinking i may have to stay over the night before! getting really excited now cant wait! how long you out there for?? you done anything like this before??
lane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 19:15
Hiya
Yeh i am stayin over the night before!!i'm doing it for 6months, what about you? Nope never done anything like this, never even bin camping which is a bit scary!!!
jo*d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo*d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 20:30
staying til the 31st aug! gotta fin early cos going to cyprus a friend of the family is getting married out there! i've done the camping holidays before but thats it!!
Beanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 13:40
Originally posted by ChezMich_Crew05 ChezMich_Crew05 wrote:

Hiya

refering to yourself i see
Beanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 13:41
Originally posted by jo*d jo*d wrote:

i`m starting work with canvas on 6th april, going to camping les hauts, belves, dordogne. this is my 1st time and dont really know what to expect! anyone got any hints or tips to pass on to me!!

will be on that training with you..also my first time...ive heard some good stories about it all tho i reckon were in for some giggles.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 13:44
Originally posted by Beanie Beanie wrote:

Originally posted by ChezMich_Crew05 ChezMich_Crew05 wrote:

Hiya

refering to yourself i see

What an earth are youn talking about
jo*d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo*d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 18:17
will be on that training with you..also my first time...ive heard some good stories about it all tho i reckon were in for some giggles. [/QUOTE]

you on the same site as me then?
gems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 00:09
hey i am going out on the 6 th of April too. I am staying over just booked a travel in for the night. Training is boring as hell but it can be a laugh, just be prepared my friends are out already and it freezing at the moment!! I worked on Sirene last year its a great site so much to do you will love it.
Kiki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 22:22
hey its my first time to. i'm leaving on the 6th april. i can't wait not long now!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic