FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st time courier

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Kiki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 23:51
my chest is lol. get strap marks not!!!
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 23:55
Nice
hash*genjnr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hash*genjnr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 16:07
Originally posted by jo*d jo*d wrote:

i`m starting work with canvas on 6th april, going to camping les hauts, belves, dordogne. this is my 1st time and dont really know what to expect! anyone got any hints or tips to pass on to me!!

alright dude

i did three seasons on belves, one 4 canvas and two for the campsite.

in my opinion the nicest campsite in france. bit remote but if you get on well with the havekottes (owners) you might be able to get lifts to sarlat, maybe even clubbing. you'll be alright there you'll be well looked after. dordogne weather is great too.

another tip: wine is cheap in campsite bar. and be ready for the world cup - site turns into mini-holland during tournament - me and a french girl had to wear orange during euro champs. i'm not dutch btw
SarahK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 19:28
I stayed on Belves a fair few years ago now with Canvas before i started working for them. From what i can remember a nice site, lovely friendly people aswell!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic