FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accomodation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accomodation
    Posted: 09 October 2009 at 22:02
Hey People,

I'm looking for an accomodation in Austria for this year's winterseason in or close to Mayrhofen (Zillertal), I'm okay with staying in any place at the Zillertal at all;

I'm on my own (1 person that is) so I was hoping you guys would have a spot left somewhere if you were going with a large group or just an empty spot anyway.

I'm an eighteen year old guy from the Netherlands, have been snowboarding for seven years now and do like the freestyle aspect of snowboarding more than the allround mountain-ish. I'm happy to live with skiers and boarders; no matter what level of wintersporting they are or aspect they love about the sport (allround/freestyle/(although I'm guessing most of the seasoners are good at it). I'm happy to share rooms; cook; clean; whatever is needed to get me there. Hope to hear from someone soon,

greetings from Holland
bast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2009 at 22:04
and forgot to tell: you can e-mail me at anytime on my current adress; bas53@hotmail.com
with the e-mail saying 'accomodation' or something like that
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic